Chapter Nine

7:00 pm

Sonic Pov

I can't believe Shadow invited me to live with him at his place,to tell the truth I was shocked when he offered,I asked him if his parents would mind he tolled me they wouldn't,we soon got to his house an went inside,an I took off my shoes putting them next to the other shoes I saw in the house.

Sonic: It's ok if I put my shoes here right?

Shadow: Yea I have no problem with it

Sonic: Shadow thanks again for letting me stay here

Shadow: You don't have to keep saying thanks

Sonic: I know

I smiled at him an he smiled back.

Shadow: Common I'll show you to your room

Sonic: Ok

I said as we went up the stairs an Shadow took me to a room next to his an a bath room,we walked into the room an there was a bed already in my new bed room,I put my back pack down an Shadow put down a bag he was carrying for me,I was so happy that Shadow was doing this for me,i turned to him an gave him a hug an he hugged back.

Ten minutes later

After I put my staff away in my room,I went to go see Shadow an didn't see him in his room so I went down stairs an saw him on the couch switching channels,i walked over an sat next to him.

Sonic: Hey Shadow what you doing?

Shadow: Seeing if there's anything on

Sonic: Oh yea that makes since

Shadow: ...

Sonic: Um Shadow?

Shadow: Yes?

Sonic: Where's your parents?

Shadow: There out of town they left yesterday they won't be back for two months 

Sonic: W-Wait so we're alone t-together?

Shadow: Uh yea?

Sonic: Um ok

Shadow: Sonic?

Sonic: Uh y-yea?

Shadow: You ok your face is red are you sick?

Sonic: What no 

Shadow: You sure?

He said as he put his hand on my forehead,I blushed more from the feeling of his hand.

Sonic: Shadow I'm fine really

Shadow: Ok..

9:30 pm

I'm in bed an soon I hear the sound of thunder an I'm scared of thunder,I whimper as the thunder crackals an bangs.

Shadow Pov

I wake up an go to the bath room,on my way back to my room I hear whimpering an crying coming from Sonic's room,I open the door to see Sonic sitting on the bed crying.

Shadow: Sonic?

Sonic: S-Shadow

Shadow: You ok?

Sonic: N-No..

Shadow: What's wrong?

Sonic: I'm j-just so scared of the thunder p-plz don't laugh at me..

Shadow: Sonic I would never laugh at you for being scared 

I said as I walked over to him an hugged him while rubbing his back trying to calm him down.

Sonic: S-Shadow?

Shadow: Yes Sonic?

Sonic: Can i sleep with you tonight?*blushs*

Shadow: Sure