Logan

Peyton opened her eyes slowly and was immediately assaulted with an enormous headache. "Holy shit, what happened last night?" she thought to herself. She was suddenly aware that she wasn't in her room and that an arm was currently draped over her waist. 

"Omg...did I sleep with someone?" She looked down at her clothes and was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing the dress she wore when she arrived at the party. Whoever was behind her must have undressed her...and then dressed her in clothes again? That part confused her. 

She heard a grumble from behind her and the arm on her waist tightened, pulling her closer to the warm body next to her. She immediately froze. Should she leave? should she wait until they left? was she supposed to wait until they woke up? she didn't know how to handle these situations! 

She lifted the arm off of her carefully and felt a thin wrist. "I could probably snap this guy's wrist," she thought. She sat up, looking down at the sleeping body. Her eyes widened to the size of saucers when she found  Mackenzie fast asleep beside her. She put her hand over her mouth, afraid that she was going to freak out. She slowly lifted the covers off of her and went to crawl off the bed when she miscalculated her hand position and fell off the bed with a loud yelp. 

The thud woke Mackenzie, "this isn't a monkey circus!" she looked around frazzled when she saw blonde hair on the floor. She peered over the edge of the bed and smiled, "what are you doing down there?" She frowned when Peyton didn't answer, she just continued staring at her.

Peyton sat on the floor staring up Mackenzie's face. This was the first time she's seen her in 48 hours and she didn't realize how much she missed her face. She sat there admiring Mackenzie's face when she remembered her change of clothes. She put her arms across her chest, "you totally violated me last night!" she pointed a finger at Mackenzie accusingly. 

Mackenzie brought her hand to her chin to hold her head up as she smiled down at Peyton, "I didn't for the record, but would you like to tell me why you think that?"

"I was wearing a dress last night and I wake up wearing this," she gestured to herself.

Mackenzie shrugged, "I wanted you to be comfortable while you slept."

All the color drained from Peyton's face as Mackenzie confirmed this. Mackenzie saw her naked. "S-so you did undress me?"

Mackenzie saw the look of panic on her face and contained her laughter, "relax, drunkie. I changed you in the dark. I didn't see anything." She pointed to her hamper, "I threw your dress in the dirty hamper, by the way, you spit up on it last night."

Peyton put her face in her hands and groaned, "I did that last night?" 

Mackenzie stood up from her bed and walked in front of Peyton peeling her hands from her face and pulled her to stand up, "you sure did, amongst other things." She handed her a glass of water and aspirin, "here, take this."

Peyton wanted to run, anywhere. It didn't matter, just away from this situation right now. "what else did I do? was it bad?" 

Mackenzie stared at her blankly before pinching her cheeks, "squishy squishy squishy!" 

Peyton waved her hands away from her, "what the hell?" 

Mackenzie skipped to her door opening it, she turned to Peyton, "who knew you were such a cuddler too?" She gave Peyton a wink. "Come on, cuddle buddy. I think Chloe's making breakfast downstairs."

Peyton stood in the middle of the room confused, she still had so many questions and Mackenzie answered none of them. She downed the aspirin and finished the glass of water.