Decisions

Peyton woke up to the sound of someone calling her phone. Trying to shut the annoying sound off, she patted her nightstand blindly. Logan moved next to her, "Peyton, phone," she mumbled pushing her towards the ringing phone.

"I'm trying," Peyton whined. She finally found her phone but she missed the call. She flopped back into bed, "oh well, at least I tried," she said to herself.

Just as she was about to fall asleep, Logan's phone went off this time. Peyton got her revenge and pushed Logan to the edge of the bed, "your phone, honey."

Logan groaned but was quickly replaced with a sly smile. She sat up in bed and laid right across Peyton's torso as she picked up her phone.

"Hello?" she stifled a giggle as Peyton tried to push her off with a smile.

"Logan?" Darren spoke from the other end, "have you heard from Peyton? I've been trying to get a hold of her."

"You're gonna have to get in line because right now I have a hold of her," Logan responded as she positioned herself upright so she now had Peyton pinned down. "Well, technically she's under me."

"did I...interrupt something?" Darren asked in an embarrassed voice.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Logan teased. She heard Darren stutter over his words and laughed.

"B-but its 6:45 in the morning!" He blurted.

"Some people run in the morning, others prefer something a little more...fun. it's great cardio, you should try it sometime." Logan retorted.

Darren's face turned red, "can you please remind Peyton that she has to pick up Paige from the airport at 8? I would've picked her up myself but my shift starts in half an hour."

"Perfect, that gives us time to -"

"lalalalalalalala, I can't hear you," Darren yelled into the phone.

Logan laughed out loud, "to sleep Darren, what did you think I was gonna say?"

Darren let out a sigh, "just please remind her."

"Will do," she hung up the phone and stared down at her girlfriend.

Peyton's blonde waves were a beautiful mess on the pillow and on her face. Logan chuckled as she reached over and tucked her hair behind her ear. "How are you still so beautiful in the morning?" She gave her a kiss on the cheek before she got off of her.

Peyton grabbed her arm, "wait, where are you going? What about our morning workout?" She winked.

Logan chuckled, "as much as I'd love to, you have to pick up Paige from the airport."

Peyton jumped out of bed, yanking her phone off the charger as she went to check the time, "holy shit it's already 7:00?!" She ran to the washroom taking off pieces of clothing as she made her way across the room.

Logan couldn't peel her eyes away from the scene. Every inch of her body was on fire as she watched Peyton throw her bra on the floor. It took everything in her to not follow her into the washroom, knowing that they were going to be late if she did.

* * * * *

Logan tugged on the bottom of the white sundress Peyton gave her to wear.

"Will you stop fidgeting? You look great," Peyton whispered as they waited for Paige to walk through the terminal.

"I can't help it, this dress is really short," Logan mumbled. The dress only came up to the middle of her thigh, but on Peyton, it came up to a little above her knees.