3.

Luna went out alone. Azgeda people were about to arrive in any second. She saw them in the horizon riding the horses. Luna greeted King Roan and then came to talk to her friends. Echo and Ontari, relationship between the girls was complicated. Luna and Ontari used to be besties before conclave. Conclave changed everything. Lexa, Luna and Ontari killed every natblida. At the end there were only three of them, Luna the strongest and the oldest, Lexa the wisest and in control of her emotions and Ontari the youngest but sly. They all wanted the throne. Luna gave up because she knew she couldn't kill them. Ontari was fighting with Lexa but she was seriously hurt so she ran away. That's how Lexa won. Echo, she was a great warrior. She was cold hearted, loyal and honest. Ontari had a crush on Echo since forever. She was good at hiding it. 

- Hello girls. I can't believe you are really here- she said. 

They didn't have to come, only the presence of ambassadors was requested. 

-  I wanted to be here for you- Ontari said and smiled. 

- She is jealous that you are taking the throne- Echo said to Luna. 

- Echo please...- Ontari tried to stop her. 

- Ontari should be the one taking the flame. She is better then you- Echo said and walked away. 

- I'm sorry for that Luna, I don't think that way- Ontari tried to explain. 

- don't worry I get that. She was angry, she probably doesn't even mean what she said- Luna said and smiled.

- Anyway, It's good to see you. I have to go but we should talk later- she added.

- Sure, right now I have to talk to Echo- Ontari said and followed brunette.