5.

Everyone went to feast. People were eating, drinking and some of them were dancing. But Luna was standing alone at the balcony. Looking at the city was calming her down. Then Marcus came to join her.

- You okey?- he asked.

- No, not really. When someone let me down I get angry and when I'm angry I can become aggressive- she responded.

She was still looking at the view. She kind of wanted him to shut up but she needed him to stay.

- Yes I know about your anger problems. But I helped you leave it in the past, remember?- he tried to talk.

Luna was raised in the world full of violence. Fighting was the only thing she knew. After running away from the conclave she wanted to change. All that bad dreams were hunting her and she couldn't stand that anymore. But It was hard all alone, hiding in the woods. She couldn't come back to Floukru and bring all her problems to that peaceful place. She was alone with her anger. She was getting into many fights but she didn't realize she can't control herself until she attacked Lexa and almost killed her just because she was blaming her for Luna's own mistakes. After that she ran away again, guilt was killing her, she was lost. One day she realized she can't see any way out of this situation. She started crying for the first time in her life, she was weak. She looked at the sky and saw the star falling to the ground. She made a wish to find someone who will change her life. But it wasn't actually a star, it was Arkadia. After they landed Luna found Marcus hurt and lost in the woods. She helped him. He made her believe that she can be better. When he came back to his people, she came back to Polis to face the consequences of her actions. She was sure that Lexa is going to kill her. But she didn't, she forgave her. She saw that Luna changed. It was three years ago and now their lives were so different. She was thinking about it in quiet.

 - You know that you want to forgive her. Everyone makes mistakes, you know that better then anyone- Marcus said after a while.

- Yes you are right... I...I'm not perfect myself and I love her. Oh god, I was mean to her, wasn't I?

- Luna you didn't do anything wrong but now you should talk to her.

- Thank you... for everything- she said and kissed him.

- Wait Luna, before you go, do you want to dance?- he asked.

- Babe, you know I don't dance

- That's what Lexa said and look at her now- he said smiling.

 Luna looked into the room and saw Clarke trying to teach Lexa how to dance.

- She looks pretty drunk. It's not a good idea to talk with her now. I don't really feel like spending time with all these people- she said.

- Maybe you want to go somewhere else- he proposed and smiled.

- Oh yes!- she answered immediately.