6.

They walked to Luna's room. Her room was beautiful, she had a lot of amulets and talismans hanging on the wall. She had a huge window that made the room lights. There was also a bed with blanket made of wolves fur.

- I like being here- he said.

- I wonder why- she said and laughed.

She closed the door and came closer. She kissed his lips and then took off his jacket. He putted his arms around her. She started kissing his neck and biting his skin delicate.

- You look beautiful in that dress but you don't need it- he whispered to her ear.

 A shiver went through her. He helped her took the dress off. He put her on the bed and she looked into his eyes and smiled. Then he took off his shirt and came up to her. 

...

At the morning shining sun woke Luna up. Marcus was still sleeping. She took his hair from his face so she could look at him. She smiled thinking how much he meant to her. She got up to look at the window. it was still dark outside so it mused have been early. She got dressed and started brushing her beautiful hair. When he woke up he came and hugged her from behind. 

- Good morning- he said.

- Hello babe- she answered. 

- I'm gonna miss waking up and seeing you next to me- he said.

- You have to leave today?- she asked even when she knew the answer.

He looked down without answering. She bite her lip.

- It's okey...- she lied.

- I have something for you- she said and took a little box. 

They sat next to each other, she opened the box and gave him a necklace with shark's tooth. 

- I used to go fishing a lot with my brother, one time we cached a shark. We've ate id with our friends. my brother kept the teeth in the box to remember this day. He died at the conclave. But before that happened we used to take them everywhere with us to remind us about home. He used to say that home is not a place, home is people that you share memories with, people that  you always come back to- she told him. 

- It's true, your brother must have been amazing- Marcus said and looked at the necklace he was wearing. 

She smiled delicately. 

- He was-

Marcus kissed her in the forehead. 

- I hate saying goodbye to you- she said. 

- Then don't, we will see each other soon- he said. 

When he was ready she didn't even hugged him, she was sure she wouldn't let him go if she did. She was looking at him when he was walking away with his people. She was quiet, she didn't know what to say. 

- May we meet again- he whispered.

Luna saw Clarke saying goodbye to Bellamy and his girlfriend Gina. Luna came to her when she was alone. 

- Hello Clarke, have you seen Lexa?- Luna asked. 

- Hi Luna, she is in her room packing, she would really want to talk to you- Clarke said smiling. 

Luna walked  into the room and saw Lexa, she was already packed. 

- Luna! It's good to see you, I wanted to say that I'm sorry- Lexa said. 

- It's okey, I'm not mad at you- Luna said. 

She hugged her sister. March's was gone, Lexa was going to leave, Luna knew she will feel lonely again. 

- I'm gonna miss you- Lexa said.

- Remember that Polis will always be your home- Luna said.

- I know that sister- Lexa said.

Luna gave her another shark tooth necklace. 

- You took them out of the box?- Lexa asked surprised.

- Today seemed like a good occasion- Luna responded.