7.

Ontari looked outside the window. She saw Lexa walking away with Clarke. She looked so happy. Can Ontari be happy too? She have always been told that love is weakness. But now she has seen that it's not true. Maybe she didn't have to hide her feelings anymore? She wasn't sure but she knew she can't stand that anymore. Her feelings for Echo were stronger everyday. She met her as a child and then she wanted to spend every minute with her.

-Echo I have to tell you something- she said.

-What happened?- Echo asked.

She wasn't worried yet but she was surprised that Ontari came to her room looking... weird. She came fast like she just got a good idea or hear good news. And she was smiling delicately, she has beautiful smile.

Ontari was really nervous but she wanted to do this. She looked at Echo, her secret lover just took a shower so her hair were wet and she was wearing only short shirt. Ontari tried not to look at Echo's naked legs. Her cheeks turned red. But there was no going back. She hoped that it will be easier, that the pain in her heart will stop. What if she'll lose her? What if Echo will not want to see her again? Ontari took a deep breath.

-Since the day... when I first saw you... you became my world- she said.

She was shaking but when the words came out she felt much better.

Echo was surprised, she wasn't sure what Ontari is actually trying to say.

-Do you really mean it?- she asked.

-Yes, I love you Echo-

-Love is weakness. Lexa became weak and now we have a chance to take the throne. That's what we should focus on. I really care about you but I can't say that I love you. I can't be weak- Echo replied.

Ontari looked at her feet. She was hurt, she knew it was going to happen but still she couldn't be prepared for this pain.

-Yea...- that's all she could say.

She couldn't stop the tears so she went to the bathroom and cried alone. Ontari was broken. She finally accepted what she felt for Echo and now she had to forget but she couldn't. When Ontari left Echo dressed and came to Roan.

-King, I have a plan- she said.

Roan wanted to put an Azgeda on the throne. Ontari was easy to manipulate so she was perfect for it.

-I'm listening- he said.

-Luna has a weakness, a man from Skaikru, I saw them last night. The only thing we can do is provocate Skaikru to start a war and I just know how- Echo said and smiled.

She was really good spy.