Chapter:-11 Samrilic🍂

You called me mom...said Ginny.

Yah! Ginny Bill's wedding is not today... Why you are roaming in this dress...said Mrs Weasely.

I was just trying it...Said Ginny.

Okay then... Said Mrs Weasely.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Dinning Table.

All were enjoying the lunch.

Harry was discussing about the mission and Harmione told that she get the  Samrilic Power.

Luna congrats her...as its a big achievement.

In Hogwarts... You are the first fairy to get this power... This power demands sacrifice... Said Bill.

Yah! Sacrifice for the family... Said Ginny.

Ginny ... I wonder when you will get this power ...you will be the most powerful fairy of the magic world... As you own the Dragon flame....said Ron.

I can't get this power...said Ginny.

Why? Asked Ron.

Because I have no family... Said Ginny

All stared at her...

No... I mean...my blood relatives...said Ginny.

Mrs Weasely looks upset and this was noticed by Harry.

••••••••••••••••
Night

Mrs. Weasely were thinking about Ginny's words...

Hey mom! Said Ginny.

Yah..what happened? Said Mrs Weasely.

I know you are hurt... But trust me I didn't mean that. I was just telling the reason. For me you and Dad are my parents... Ron..bill...all are my big brothers. You all are my family mom and I love you all the most...said Ginny.

Mrs Weasely hugs Ginny...

This was witnessed by Harry.

Ginny was going back to her room when she notices Harry sitting on the stairs. She ignored him and go to her room. Ron and Harmione watched this.

•••••••••••••••••

Wedding Day

All were dancing and enjoying... Ginny wear a maroon colored gown.

Luna introduces Harry with her Dad.

Harry was talking with a man and a lady about Dumbledore when the ministry's messenger came and tell that VOLDMORT has lien the ministry. The death eaters attacked there.

Harmione, Luna and Ginny transformed to fairies and all others too fight with the death eaters.

Luna's father get hurt... While saving him... Luna get severely injured.

All managed to win ...but Luna's condition is serious.

Longbottom hold Luna's head in his hand...he was trying to wake her...but she was not moving.

Her Dad's tears falls on her and she open her eye and an energy surrounds her....

SAMRILIC!!!