1™

Just the start... Lets see how it will go c: 

- ∆ndrea

??? pov

"YoO! Boss!" Jimin yelled. "mhm?" I said in my office-chair, with papir in my hand.
"They found him" He said with a smirk. "Good... Good, I will be there in a sec." He ran to out and started laughing. I made a smirk and dropped my papers. "I'm coming for ya" 

Y/n pov

"Bitch, stop." i said and Cloé just laughed. "Sorry, it's just funny" She said and tried to stop.
"He is nothing good! He's a jerk" i said. "A big one..." The last came out hatefull.
We walked the last small steps to class. "2 hours left!" We yelled and walking in to class.

2 Hours later

"Hell is over!" I whisper-yelled. Cloé was a sleep. Of course she where.
I placed my head near her, and yelled. "Hello?" She just said. And there my friend I died! Of course of laugh. "She's weird" I said and stood up. "See ya, Bitch!" I said and waved after her.
"Bye big boob!"

Out of class, and to the big door, and then home.
The same old tree, rock and houses.

"Home sweet—" I got to said when i got in. "WTF?" I looked around. The door was guarded by 2 men, and driveway were full of cars. Like 5 Big vans...
"What the hell?" I said and walk up to the door.
Surprisingly, didn't they stop me. "Weird"

I came in and dropped my shoes. The first man on the floor. "You okay?!" I yelled and got down to check the guy out, no pulse. "Shit.." I got up and walked inwards the livingroom.
"Hi, Prinsess" A deep voice from the couch. "What are you doing here?!" I yelled and just stood still. "Why are you in here?! Did you steal anything?! I swear i will —" the man got up and now, stood in frond of me. "Kill me? You can try, but anti gonna happen!" He said with a smirk.
"Do you know where your dad is? He is in here of course, but we can't find him..." I just tilted my head and looked at him. "My dad?" i said. The guy in front of me just made a 'hmmm' like a yes.
"Bitch i don't kn—" i got to say before a cold felling on my forehead came. "Did you just call Boss ' Bitch' ?" A new guy (Kinda) yelled. "Relax, Taehyung!" The first guy or Boss, said. the guy Taehyung took the gun away from my head, and i collapsed and failed to my knees.
"oh, Kitten scared?" I made a glare up to the boss. "Either way, Taehyung!" He said and flicked two fingers. Then i blacked out.

??? pov

"So Y/N don't know her dad that well?" I said to myself. "Take her to the car. Make a scratch on her, and you guys are dead!" I said and flicked my fingers. "OHHHH Scary cattt! We are taking your daughter!" I yell and everything was quiet. "J-HOPE!" And like a ninja, a boy came. "Yes boss?" He said and came to me. "Be a doll and pack some clothing for the girl, she is gonna stay with us for a little while." I said and padded him on his back. " I know you have style" and then i walked out.

"We are ready!" and man came and said. "Good. late a Van or two be here and see if he is here. J-hope is in there. He has his car." I said and walked off. The man just bent and said 'Yes sir'

"Late us see what kitten knows..."