2™

"Late us see what kitten knows..."

Y/N Pov

"Urggghhh" I said as i took my hand to my head. "What the hell?" I opened my eyes, and looked around. Dark, small room. "GREAT!" I yelled. I could hear small screams. Some, just out of pain and others screamed for help. I now have what you might call, a SMALL panic attack. And i say again SMALL. Sharking and looking around, rolling up to a small ball. Thats 'SMALL'.
Then, the door just opened. First a man, then 2 and last 4. "So kitten is awake ~~" A deep, clingy voice says. "Lets make her talk!" Another man said and clapped his hands.

Slowly, my vision got blurry, and small wet drops of water dropped on my arm.
"My my my, the little thing is shaking!" A high voice said.
"We haven't even touched her yet." another one said, and came over to me.

"Boys, late her be! She's what? 12?" A new voice said. Not from the other 6-7 men, but 4 new came, they looked more... high raked. They had suits on. Tho, without ties. More the sexy looking suits, you know. (If not... Sorry... Author out!)

I the mean time all faces were on the other 4, I slowly got up and straighten på back, looked at all of them and, yelled. "What the fuck are you thinking?! First i am mostly not 12! And secondly! Why the fuck am i here? You bloody fucking bastard..." I yelled and mumbled. They all were shook. I'm telling ya! The even had their mouth open!

I didn't even notice that I stood up while i yelled.

"Boss..." One said. A man, in his 20's stood in the door. "Leave." he said. And just like that, the first 7 man left. 5 men back. The 'boss' and 4 unnamed men. "You guys, you may leave too." He said and smacked a hand on one of the mens back. "Yes sir." One said and a playful voice.

"You... You are something!" He said and stared to laugh a little. "Tho, i can't allow you to leave."

"Your MINE" he said and came closer and closer. I could feel his breath on my skin. Start to come back to my sense, i started shaking. really bad.

"Are... Are you bad?" it came out of me. And my vision started to blur again.
"Oh sweetie, 'm bad. Real' bad!" he said. His hand made it's way to my cheek.
"Lets just say, that you my kitten, is not coming out. Tho is you behave and listen, i will let you come out of here." He said and walked to the door.

SMACK!

"But first let's get to know each other" he said with a smirk planned on his lips.
" I am, Min Yoongi. Also known as: Suga, Agust D, HitMan, maybe others.
I'm don't really counting anymore.
I am a man that gets what he want." He said and i just mumbled " I see that" under my breath.
"Hear that... But let just say i didn't.
You can tell that I'm a boss, but of what?
Mafia, underground, King of drugs and a Hitman.
Having 4 jobs aren't always easy, and therefore, i have helpers.
6 to be specific. They will intrudes them self later."
He took a deep breath.
"You my kitten, your mine. And if you don't remember, i asked about your dad.

WHERE IS HE" He said in a low, scary voice.

"D-d-don-'t hu-urt me-e." I said in my crying and tried to breath.

"oh kitten. I If you don't talk,

I am going to hurt you... Really really bad"