5™

"You wanna see why?"

Y/N pov

My breast touching his... award. "Um.. Ye-yes. But... Is it—" I got to say.
"If you want it to be.." He said. "If you scream, your going down to the black hole." He said with a scary voice. "Yes." I said and stood still. He moved back from me.

His jacket came of, and was now on the bed. He took his hands to the bottom of the shirt. And just moved it away, Fast. My face became an 'O' shape, and my hands over my mouth.
"Thats why." He said and came to me again. "There are mostly two reasons. The first, i scare people. The second. If people see them, they now, at first sight that i'm a mafia leader." He said, sad. I shook my head. Walked over to his body and took a hand over his tattooed chest.
"The are beautiful!" I said as i walked around him, looking at them all.
"So that's why you had it on all the time? To hide them? Your tattoos. Because i would have been scared?" I asked and stopped walking around him. He hummed a yes.

"But, i love them.. " I said and touched them again.
I could feel his arms around my waist, and his head coming to my neck. "I'm glad..." He said in a low voice, into my neck.

Yoongi's pov

Of course she was tired after all there just happened. So she fall asleep in my arms. So cute and little. "Sleep tight little one..." i said and placed a light kiss on her forehead.

A little, yet loud knock on the door and then the door opened. Namjoon opened the door.
"Yoongi, his here." He said and looked at me, then at Y/N. "Sorry, did i disturb?" He asked sorry.
"No. Give me 5 and i will be there." I said, and he nodded and left, closing the door really, really still. Trying not to make a sound, and he didn't.

"Sorry love, i'll be back." I said, and kissed her forehead again. I took her in my arms and placed her on the bed, took something to cover her and hold her warm.

Opened the door carefully and closed it carefully.

I walked, and walked. A little angry. But why tho? It's just another Dealer, to deal with.
"So!" I said as i clapped my hands together, and walked over to Mr. Y/L/N.
"I hear you have a lovely daughter. That true?" I ask, knowing that he had, but asked just to tease.
"Don't touch her." He said angry. Trying to come free from the rope. "Oh, Why not?" I asked as i got over to him. Took a chair and sat down in front of him. "Let's make a deal. I'll not harm her, in anyway – tho of course, if she asks for it. If you let her live with us or more me." I said and looked him in the eyes. Him not answering, i said. "Let's call that a deal, since you don't wanna answer." I flicked a finger over to a guy with an iPad. "Wanna see your little Prinsess?" I asked teasingly. As soon the iPad turn on, his eyes got big. You could see the fear in his eyes. The iPad showed her in a bed sleeping and Taehyung with a knife, right next to her. "Why?" He asked short.
"That's for all the drugs, guns, and money, you have stolen and given to other gangs." I said and got a knife from my leg. He looked at me scared. "Fine. If you don't hurt her." He said, still not sure if that was the right thing to do. "You made a good choice, my friend."

I walked to the guys guarding the door. "Keep him alive. Lock him up in the basement with the others. Hurt him, and you guys are done." I said coldly, and walked out.
"You could just have killed him... No fun" Jungkook mumbled. "And how do you with Kitten would have said to that?" I asked, making him stand straight. "Sorry..." you could hear him say.
"Jimin!" I yelled and he came from behind. "Yes." And he walked with me. "Get some information out of him, about what gangs got what. You and your man can hurt him. Not the noobies." I said and walked away. "Yes boss." He said and got to work.

"Let's see how long he is going to hold" I said with a smirk and a little laugh.