Chapter 2

Adrien's POV

It was the third day of fencing practice and Kagami was just as good, if not better, than all of us. She and I had become even closer and I decided to bring up a certain topic at our next water break. I pick up my navy blue hydro flask water bottle and took one sip. I watched as she took a sip from her misting spray water bottle.

During her mid sip, I asked, "Would you like me to help you get Marinette to be your girlfriend?"

Immediately after the words left my mouth, she spit out her water. She began to choke, and I chuckled as I patted her back.

"What the hell? You can't just asked a question like that," she coughed out.

She got super red in the face, and I had to stifle my laughter. The question was if it was a blush or from choking.

"And why not?" I shot back.

"B-because..." she trailed off probably from lack of an answer.

"Exactly. So, do you want my help or not?" I crossed my arms over my chest and waited as she contemplated.

"Fine," she looked away from me in a huff.

She took a sip of water to avoid the awkwardness of talking more.

"Great," I pulled out my cell phone and texted Marinette.

Me: Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to hang today?

"I'll see if she's free to hang out with you today after practice."

Like before, she choked on her water. I repeated the process of patting her back and laughing to myself as I did so.

When she calmed down, she said, "What the hell? Come on, give me a break. I can't even say a complete sentance in front of her."

"Okay, we can fix that. I'll help tutor you, so you can build up the confidence to talk her! We can practice tomorrow—" I began but was interrupted by my phone chiming.

I excused myself and looked to see who the message was from.

Marinette: Sure, I would love to hang. Just tell me where you wanna go, and I'll se ya there.

"Looks like we don't have a lot of time to practice," I told Kagami.

Me: Alright! Kagami and I will meet you at the park fountain at 5. Sound good?

Marinette: Sounds great! See ya then!

"No," She groaned. "I'm gonna die."

I laughed at her overreaction. "You'll be fine. Just, don't forget to breathe, think of her as one of your good friends, and imagine that she's naked."

I threw in the joke, and tried not to smirk. To say Kagami's face turned red would be an understatement. The poor girl looked like the sun was sunburnt, if that's even possible.

"T-that is c-completely inappropriate! D-don't speak of her like that," she looked away to probably hide the ever so present blush.

"What?" I started, trying to rub some salt into the wound. "Wouldn't you like to imagine Marinette after a long, hot shower? She draws back the curtain, steps out and water is dripping from her midnight locks. There are water droplets on her toned stomach, her long legs, and-and—"

I thought it was funny, until I realized how beautiful and sexy post-shower Marinette would be. I couldn't not blush.

"S-Shut up," she said, trying to sound like she wasn't affected.

"O-okay," I nodded.

I didn't want to continue anyways. I was having trouble enough trying to get the image of Marinette out of my head. The image of me standing in the shower alone. The image of her timidly opening the door, looking up at me through long lashes. The image of her covering her privates from me. The image of me wrapping my arms around her and telling her, 'Don't be shy!' The image of us laughing and hugging each other. The image of me pinning her to the wall of the shower and making out with her. The image of us drying off together in the same towel. The image of us—

"Let's go, Adrien. Fencing comes before day dreaming," Mr. D'Argencourt yelled to me.

I was a bit embarrassed by being late to coming back to practice, but more embarrassed about my dirty thoughts. How could I think of a friend like that? A friend.

Le Time Skip

"Thank you," I thanked our instructor as Kagami and I headed out.

After we exited the school, I turned to begin a conversation with her. I watched her play with her hair, fiddle with her fingers, then bite her nail.

"Anxious, are we?"

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock," she remarked mockingly. I laughed at her sarcasm.

"You'll be fine. She's just a girl," I waved it off as if Marinette wasn't as amazing as she was.

She stopped walking and looked at me as if I just said Donald Trump is a good president, "What?"

"I said—"

"Yeah, I heard you," she interrupted. "But I disagree completely."

"Well—"

"Shut the fuck up," she interrupted again. "Don't be a dick. Marinette is absolutely and utterly amazing. She's so generous, kind, and caring. She's gorgeous, even model worthy. She's so smart. She's a sweet, innocent badass, and I really like her. She's too good for me, for most anybody."

I was taken aback by Kagami's take on Marinette. I would have commented on what she said, but we had made it to the entrance of the park. And Marinette was waiting inside on a bench with a cute basket in her soft as silk hands. The same hands I had a sudden urge to hold.

Yes, it has been a while. What you people need to understand is that I have school and after school activities basically every day. I try to update, but it's hard a lot of the times. Sorry! Hope this makes up for it. I'll try to update this and my other stories this weekend. The more y'all read my stories, vote on my stories, and comment the more I want to write, so keep that in mind.