Project Chiron File: WILLIAM MICHAELS a.k.a PLANETARIUM

WARNING: All Chiron student files are CLASSIFIED for the protection of the individuals mentioned and their families.   

Name: William Thurgood Michaels a.k.a. PLANETARIUM

Sex: M

Age: 16

Combat Ability: Location fixed energy projections, enhanced strength, limited fighting experience

William was raised by his mother, a professor at UC Davis. His father was never in William's life; his mother refuses to talk about him. 

His unique light powers appear very similar to an alien species mentioned in a string of alien abduction stories that sprung up in the late 70's. People claiming to have made contact with these so-called aliens, called the M'kraan, seem to tell fairly consistent stories of seeing low flying UFOs and blacking out only to reawaken on the alien ship itself. The aliens are described as surprisingly human, with charcoal black skin and inhumanly large eyes. Just like William, they were all supposedly able to store light within their body and project it in a physical form.

Is possible William's absent father was one of these M'kraan? It would certainly explain the source of his unique abilities.

It's not a perfect theory: the dates don't quite add up. William was born long after the last abduction was filed. And the only person who could confirm it for certain, William's mother, flatly denied the story when questioned.

However, these things aside, it's not impossible. The details of the original alien reports were remarkably similar to each other, despite coming in from across a wide geographical area.

It should also be noted that, while anything that might serve as proof to the existence of extraterrestrial life has always been flatly denied by the government, we were discreetly discouraged from doing any sort of DNA test on the boy by a senior director of the FBI.