Author

Hi guys I just want to explain this story so you don't have to be confused and get a headache.

Nancy

Nancy is a rich kid but not that rich because of her parents and, when she was 10 years old her mom and dad died from a car accident and, because of that she will be the one to take care of their company. Nancy don't have a brother and a sister she's the only child so she have to take over their company even though she's still young to do that, so Nancy decided that she will study hard from now on and she even promise her self that she will never date someone until she graduate. Nancy met some friends to their school she's a transfer student and the names of her friends is Nayun,Ahin and Jooe.

Yeonwoo

Yeonwoo is a very rich child and she have a Mother and a Father and also she have a big sister Yeonwoo wants to live alone because her mom, her mom is always scolding her for taking girls to their house doing inappropriate things so she dicided to live alone so she can do whatever she wants and her father agree to it and her mother is against it but after begging for months her mother finally agree to it. Yeonwoo is with a group called "the sirens" and she is their leader and her members of that group is Hyebin,Jane,Taeha and Daisy, their the most popular girls in their school and they are the most bad girls in their school too especially their leader Yeonwoo, and yeonwoo has a nickname called "The Fallen Angel" because she's pretty like an angel and a play girl and she has a bit of a bad personality but on the inside she's super nice,caring,Lovable,etc.

Age

Hyebin:20
Yeonwoo:19
Jane:19
Taeha:18
Nayun:18
Daisy:18
Jooe:17
Ahin:17
Nancy:17

Shippers
Hyebin and Jooe = joobin
Taeha and Nayun = taeyun
Daisy and Ahin = daihin
Jane is straight
Nancy and Yeonwoo = Nanwoo

Love triangles
Nancy,Daisy and Yeonwoo
Yeonwoo,Taeha and Nancy

Their school name is MMLD University.

Thank you guys for reading this and you'll be starting reading Chapter 1 "First Day Of School" on Saturday thanks again guys and this is my first time writing a story and english is not my real language so I'm if there's a wrong grammar I hope you can forgive me for that see you on Saturday bye.