Chapter 5

Nancy's Pov

I already finished my paperworks here at the company and now I'm heading to my car and drive to our dorm and after a couple of minutes I finally arrived at our dorm and it's already 10:27 pm, I entered to our room and get some sleep.

Fast forward
At school

Jooe and I are just walking around at the campus because we kinda arrived here at school early, I saw nayun unnie and ahin at the gate and me and jooe are calling them and they are now heading towards us, I greeted nayun unnie and ahin and jooe did the same too.

I heard someone is calling us and we turn around and saw daisy calling us and she's with the sirens the most baddest girls here in our school.

I saw yeonw- I mean the fallen angel is heading towards us too and suddenly I felt nervous again just like last night I don't know why am I like this whenever she's around me.

"Hi guys good morning" daisy said and jooe said "Good Morning too daisy and what's wrong is there something you need" daisy just smile to jooe and she said "No I don't need anything I just wanted to say good morning to all of you".

The bell suddenly rings and that's the signal that we have to go to our classroom and me and jooe walk straight to our classroom.

***************************

Sorry guys I won't be able to update for a week because of the internet and I can't still think of a good story so sorry if this chapter is boring I promise the next chapter will be long and exciting bye guys I hope you understand me sorry again.