Chapter 2

"First Encounter"

Nancy's Pov

I was sleeping so peacefully then suddenly someone just shouted to my ears, and I opened my eyes to see who is the one who shouted to my ears and I saw jooe laughing at me because of my reaction and now I know who is the one who shouted to my ears and it's jooe, I glared at jooe and jooe suddenly stop laughing because she saw me glaring at her then she said "Please don't kill me I was just joking hehe" and I said "You call that a joke you almost break my eardrum" then she apologize to me "I'm really sorry I won't do it again just don't kill me pls~" well I guess I have to forgive her "Ok fine just don't do it again and what makes you think i'll kill you do I look like a murderer to you ha" then jooe suddenly smiled at me "Well not really I said that because when you glared at me you look like you wanna kill me hehe sorry about that" well she have a point "Oh ok and by the way what time is it right now we need to go to school" then jooe grab her phone and check what time is it "Oh shoot we're going to be late it's 8:40 am come on go and get ready Nancy" and I immediately go to the bathroom and take a shower and get ready.

And when I finished getting ready jooe suddenly grab my hand and dragged me all the way to school and we arrived at school in time but jooe is still dragging me and I shouted at her and said "Hey Jooe stop dragging me we're already at school" then jooe let go off my hand and she said "Oh sorry about that hehe" then suddenly the bell rings and jooe left me behind and I shouted "Hey jooe wait for me" she just keep running and here I am left behind and when I started running I suddenly bump in to someone and now I'm on top of her then I suddenly got up and apologize "I'm sorry I'm just in a hurry i'm late for my class" then she said "Just look where you going shortie" what the did she just call me shortie but she got a point I'm shorter than her but that doesn't mean she can call me shortie "Hey I have a name you now and it's not Shortie it's Nancy" then she suddenly laugh at me and said "I can call you what ever I want shortie" argh I hate her so much oh shoot I forgot about our class argh I'm late and it's all because of this girl "Argh I'm late because of you I have to go" then I rushed to our classroom and open the door trying to catch my breath but good thing the teacher is not in the classroom yet, so i'm not going to be scolded, then I sit on my chair right next to jooe and avoid eye contact with her and she said "Nancy I'm really sorry I didn't mean to leave you behind I thought you are behind me the whole time then when I arrived here I just realize your not behind me so I'm really sorry Nancy promise i'll make it up to you at recess plsss" and I turn around to face her and I said "Fine i'll forgive you but you have to treat me at recess ok" and she smiled at me and said "Ok thanks Nancy".

~~~~O~~~~O~~~~~O~~~~~O~~~~

That's the second chapter of the story and comment down below who is the girl Nancy bump in to, and I'll be updating the 3rd chapter on Thursday because I have a lot of projects at school and I still need to think about the tittle of the 3rd chapter love you guys bye~.