Chapter 4

Nancy's Pov

It's finally time to go back to our dorm but I still have to go to the company and check some of the paperworks I missed, I said jooe that I'm going to be late so she don't have to wait for me.

I quickly go to my car at the parking lot and I suddenly saw yeonwoo and I think she was heading towards me, I panicked because she's heading towards me because we're all alone here in the parking lot I was so nervous that I couldn't even move and suddenly she spoke to me "Hey we meet again shortie and what are you still doing here it's late already it's dangerous out here special at this hour you should go to your dorm already" I was so shock about what she said to me because she sounded like she's cares about me "Sorry about that i'm still out here because I'm going to my company and check some of the paperworks I missed and after I finished checking the paperworks I'll go straight to my dorm and rest and by the way thanks for caring about me" I gave her a thankful smile and she just ignored me and walk away and after that I quickly get in my car and drive to the company.

Yeonwoo's Pov

I saw Nancy and I think she's heading to the parking lot so I followed her because I was curious where is she going and when she's about to open her car I ask her where is she going at this hour and she said she's going to her company "wow this kid must be smart" I said in my mind and when she said thanks for caring for me I was so shock did I really sound like I care about her well yeah she have a point but I just said that because I was curious and then she gave me a warm smile and my heart suddenly raised and I felt butterflies on my stomach and I felt my face is burning so I just ignored her and walk away so that she can't see my face.

****************************

Hi guys sorry for not updating for so long because I have an exam last week and it's finally over and it's our sem break now so I will be updating again on Wednesday so be ready for chapter five and I won't be writing a tittle just the chapter so that's it love you guys bye~