Chapter 3

"Introduction"

At Recess

Nancy's Pov

Me,Jooe,ahin and nayun unnie are going to the cafeteria to buy some food and we sit on the table,  and after we finished eating, me and jooe want to go to the bathroom and when we saw the bathroom some girls are blocking us to the bathroom and there's 5 of them and one of them is daisy.

Jooe suddenly move backwards and I got curious and ask her "Jooe why are you turning away the bathroom is right in front of us but this girls are blocking us" jooe just stared to me and suddenly someone speake and that someone is the one I bump into earlier and she said "So we mee again shortie and just to remind you we're not just some girls we are "The Sirens" the most bad girls in this school and everyone here in this school know about that and i'm their leader so don't you dare speak to us like that again or else you'll get in big trouble well I guess I'll let it slide for now because your new here but next time you talk like that to us again your in big trouble get it" I was so shock knowing that there's a gang here in this school I was so scared because I don't want to be in big trouble so I just agree to it "Ok I won't do it again I'm sorry well we should get going now our class is going to start well bye".

Jooe and I rushed to our classroom before the bell rings and we arrived in time before the bell rings we sit on our table and the teacher suddenly come in and teach us and jooe and I just focus on listening.

~~~~O~~~~~O~~~~~O~~~~~O~~~

Sorry for the short story and sorry I didn't update on last Thursday because I got sick and I was so dizzy and I don't know when I'm going to update again but I'm still continuing this story well bye guys love you all bye~

And by the way the new Japanese ver. Of momoland BAAM is been released on Thursday I think well here's the video.