Girls/Girls/Boys

Heyyyyy! K so three things: 1) yes ikr P!ATD reference title ;) 2) I'm currently eating a Curlywurly 3) Things are about to get hella weird!! Basically, I'm on Amino and this challenge came up called Genderbent Gladers Challenge. I read the description and thought.. whY nOt. so yeah just an excuse before you get extremely confused after you read this :) Anyway hope you enjoy! Only a short one ♡   ~Runner_A2

Ava Paige's PoV
"Janson...it's time" Ava muttered as she glanced at her co-worker at WICKED. He replied with a nod and walked off. Ava returned her eyes to the screen in front of her, a small smirk drifting onto her face. "Let the fun begin".

Y/N's PoV
Another tiring day at the Glade was coming to a close. As you were walking with Minho and Thomas towards the hammocks, you smelt something odd.

"Hey do you guys smell something?" you asked them, a little wary.
They both stopped walking and took an OTT sniff of the warm, dusk air.

"Nah don't smell a thing," Minho shrugs.
"Nope, just you Y/N," Thomas chuckles, ruffling your hair.

You smile and decide to just forget it. Probably nothing, right?

The next morning:
As you slowly opened your eyes, you felt different. You couldn't put you finger on it but you felt really weird. The air in the Glade felt extremely humid as well today. Suddenly, as you were about to doze of again, someone started shaking you and shouting your name.

"Y/N! Y/N!! What the hell did you smell yesterday?!"

As your eyes snapped open you saw something you could never un-see. Thomas was standing over you looking completely petrified and...well, very feminine! His face itself looked the same, but his hair was much longer and hung over his shoulders and his pecks had basically become boobs!

You couldn't help yourself; you burst out laughing!

"Y/N!! It's not funny! I don't wanna be a girl! What the shuck is going on?!" Just as you were about to stop laughing, you started all over again as Thomas looked down at himself and held his boobs, looking heartbroken.

You almost fell off your hammock you were laughing so hard. As you stood up and looked around, you saw the rest of the boys had all transformed into girls as well!! They all looked confused, distraught and worried out of their minds. Newt had the longest, shiniest hair you had ever seen and kind of envied him. Frypan looked super cool with his long braids and Gally had curly shoulder length hair that made his eyebrows even more fleeky.

Finally, you caught sight of Minho, looking in a shard of glass he had found. His hair had grown down to the centre of his back, and he was standing in front of the glass, turning around to look at himself smiling, and twirling his hair around his fingers, looking like he was quite enjoying his new look!

By now, you were practically rolling around on the floor, crying with laughter.

A crowd of boys-turned-girls had gathered around you snickering, waiting for you to relax. Finally, Frypan spoke up, standing in a super sassy stance with his hands on his hips, just like what Minho was doing in the background now.

"Hey Y/N. I wouldn't be laughing if I was you," he said, clearly trying to hold back laughter.

"Wha... what do you mean?" you asked, panting from you laughing, now becoming slightly concerned.

"Teresa, come here a sec," he called, grinning. As you waited frowning at him, growing more anxious and confused by the second, the crowd started to part. And in walked Teresa...a MALE Teresa!! Her hair had shortened around the edges and her curvy stature had become much more masculine. She was a boy!!

You were about to start laughing again, but then it hit you. If the boys has turned into girls and Teresa had turned into a boy, that could only mean one thing...

You gasped and threw your hands to your head to feel your hair. "Nononononono-" you whimpered as you jogged over to the piece of glass Minho was still at and shoved him out the way.

You peered at your reflection and screamed a deep, male scream!

So..that happened. Hope you liked this weird-ass god-knows-what fic.
*backs out into shadows*
~Runner_A2