Antonio's P.O.V

"Father are you sure they are coming? They are fifteen minutes late now" I sighed out at my father as we stood on our front porch waiting for this Alpha who is seeking our help to show up, "Yes they are coming" he sighed out for the fifth time now "Then where the hell are they?" I gritted out inpatient
"Still can't get ahold of her or see her?" He asked me sighing "No" I growled out "I know it happened yesterday but still, she wont answer my calls or hear me out" I sighed as three black SUV's came into view "Keep trying son, she will see how persistent you are and will end up hearing you out and if that doesn't work, contact her beta Jeff and see if he'll be able to convince her to hear you out" He informed me as the SUV'S parked right in front of the pack house.  "Alpha and Alpha King Martinez, Beta Brown nice to meet you both" The man that looked around my age greeted us as him and his three men that he brought approached us, "Alpha Winters, Beta Brown please come on in we will go to our office" My father greeted back as we entered the house and headed straight for the office.

"I apologize that we have to meet under these circumstances but I feel like I have no other choice" Alpha Winters sighed out as him and his beta took the seats in front of mine and my fathers desk his other man stayed standing "I want my mate" he added firmly, "Which is understandable" My father softly stated "No one should keep two mates away from each other" he added "Glad to see that you see it the same way" he smiled out "That's why I am here today asking for a treaty and an alliance just in case it came down to a fight" he added the look in his eye...I don't know what it is but something about this guy I don't like or trust "few years ago, she was taken from my pack house during the middle of the night" he added sighing at the end "I have been looking and trying to track her down all this time and my beta was able to track it to a rough location where they took her" he added firmly. "What did you say your pack's name was?" I asked finally speaking "The black fire pack" he answered me and my father looking at each other confused never hearing this pack's name before, he must of seen the confused look on our faces as he continued "My old pack was attacked by rouges, me and whoever else that was able to get away teamed together and made a new pack" he explained "What was your packs name?" I asked him, "Your old pack" My father pointed out "That doesn't matter" he sighed out "I am here as the Alpha of the Red fire pack" He added firmly.  "How many people are in your pack?" My father asked him "Right now I have about 1,000 pack members" he stated "If it did come down to a fight you take out the children and the elderly, how many members do you have to fight?" I asked him "There's not much elderly in the pack and only a few children under the age of 15 so I am going to say 980 something members" he stated shrugging, "Under the age of 15?" I pointed out "You can't be serious on having 15 year old's out in battle" I added "I find at 15 years old and up old enough for training and if it came down to it fight for your pack" he responded "Yeah maybe 17 and up but they are only 15" I pointed out this man is crazy! "Well I guess we disagree on that" he shrugged out "I must be getting back to my pack but I hope I would be hearing from you soon" He stated looking at my dad "One more thing, what's the name of the pack that has your mate?" I asked him "I apologize Alpha, Alpha king but till everything is finalized I would like to keep that to myself out of protection" he stated while him and his beta stand up "Talk soon" he smiled then they walked out of the office Adam walking them out of the pack house.

"I don't know about this dad" I sighed out once Adam closed the door the room being sound proof "Go on" he stated looking at me, "I don't know something about him...I don't trust it" I told him "I don't trust him" I added "It does some fishy doesn't it?" He asked by his eyes glazing over he's replaying the conversation over again in his head. "Fishy?" I asked him "He didn't give us much information on his pack, his old pack, his mate's pack" I pointed out "He basically gave us nothing to go on other than this pack is keeping his mate from him and wants us if it comes down to it fight with him" I added  "I can understand on why he didn't tell us certain things because what if we say no? we would know to much information and could cause us a war" my father pointed out to me "Okay point taken but his old pack?" I stated "Why couldn't he tell us about that?" I asked "Maybe it's to hard for him to talk about?" My dad shrugged out "I don't know to be honest but I do suggest we think about it for a few days at least then re-sit down and talk" He added sighing  "Fine" I sighed "Only because I am hungry" I stated as my stomach growled making us chuckle "Come on let's go eat" My dad stated chuckling as we left the office.
We walked into the kitchen to be greeted by a wonderful smell of my mother's personal recipe of the famous Spanish dish, Paella "Mmm, mom smells delicious in here" I stated as I walked over to the counter where she was placing plates down "Always smells good in here with your mama cooking" My father pointed out while kissing my mom on the cheek "Mhmm and don't you two forget it, now eat" she stated pointing at the dishes that were already made for us "Yes ma'am" me and my father fake saluted then grabbed our plates heading to the table in the corner of the kitchen my mother chuckling at us.  "How did the meeting go?" she asked us coming over with her cup of tea and sitting down, "Don't want to talk about it" I sighed out "Where's your plate?" my father asked my mom that's when I noticed she didn't have a plate "I will eat" she stated "I guess the meeting didn't go so good?" she added asking us my father got up from the table and made my mom a plate of lunch and placed it in front of her then kissed her lips then went back over to his seat "It's wasn't bad but I will point out he gave us nothing really to go on so if we decide to grant him what he's asking then we will be going in blindly till everything is finalized" my father informed her, keeping eye contact with her and not touching his food till she did which she sighed too and started to eat then my father started to eat.  "Can we please change the subject?" I asked sighing I still dont trust it or him, "Okay, have you talked to Kailey yet?" My mom asked me "I rather talk about the meeting" I grumbled out making my father chuckle "I guess not" she sighed out then stood up grabbing her jacket "Where are you going?" My father asked her "You need to eat" he added "I am going out I will be back" she stated then kissed my father on the cheek then looked over at me and kissed my head and left, ever since I told them what happened my mother has been different with me in some ways which I have to admit I do deserve.