Kailey's P.O.V

"You know baby" I started kneeling down in front of Ava "Aunt Karen informed me that a certain someone's birthday is coming up" I added smiling at her but she looks back at me with a confused look "Birthday?" she asked me "Yes birthday" I told her looking up at Tony confused then back at Ava "Ava do you know when your birthday is?" I asked her "Uh no" she mumbled out "They just tell me my age" she added "Seriously?!?" I asked her my eyes going wide, like really? "Yeah the only really birthday we celebrated was Lilly's" she informed us "Of course" I sighed out "Well guess what?" I added taking her hands in mine making her look at me "What?" she asked "From now on every year for your birthday you will be getting a birthday party and we will be celebrating your birthday" I told her watching the smile grow on her face "Really?" she asked excitedly "I can have my own party?" she added bouncing up and down "Yes your own party this Saturday, in two days" I told her "Your birthday is December, 18, 2010" I added informing her "So this Saturday is my birthday?" she asked to clarify "Yes" I chuckled out "Ohhh!" She squealed then hugged me "How about you go with Nana and you guys can start planning your party while we start unloading and stuff, I'll join when I can" I stated then kissed her head "Okay momma" She beamed out kissed my cheek then said bye to Tony I guess her 'dad' now then off she went with my mom.

"Okay what first?" I sighed out "Well if we are going to paint, we might as well start there" J pointed out "I agree with Jeff-" Tony started to say but then a familiar voice cut him off "Since when do I have an granddaughter?" I turned towards the voice and there stood Sophia and Sebastian, Tony parents
"How did you know?" Tony asked them "Does it matter?" She asked back as the approached us "I guess not" he sighed out "I was going to tell you but I am in the middle of fixing up her room so she can stay" He added "it just happened" I informed them "What do you mean so she can stay?" Sebastian asked confused "Right now the room that she is going to be staying in is empty, all of her furniture is in the truck still" Tony explained "The council is bending some rules for us to keep her but a council member will be coming back in a week to make sure her room is done and safe" He added "Well I am sure with the family and team we have it will be done within days" Sophia smiled out "Now where is my granddaughter so I can meet her?" she added making me and Tony chuckle "In the kitchen with my mom" I informed her with a smile then Sophia and Sebastian walked off towards my pack house "Oh and don't think this whole 'you not telling me I have a granddaughter' conversation is over you two" Sophia called out to us "Oh I know mom" Tony chuckled out "As I was saying, I agree with Jeff I think we should start with the painting" Tony added "Okay then us girls will go do that while you boys at least unload the stuff into the living room or my bedroom for now until the paint is dry" I stated

"Tim gather a few male members please and meet Jeff and Antonio out front of the pack house to unload" I mind-linked Tim getting back an 'Yes Alpha' "Tim is getting some other members and will be here to help unload" I stated out loud "Alright then girls let's get to work" Ally cheered out making me and T chuckle "I'll be seeing you soon" Tony stated then pecked my lips then me and the girls walked back into the pack house. First we went into the hall closet up on my floor and grabbed some cleaning products to wipe things down figured give her a nice clean room, We washed the walls, her window's and the window sill and all the baseboards down. Once they were fully dry we played our music and got to work, first we taped up all the baseboards, the window sill and the door frames the bedroom door and the bathroom door also around all the objects in the bathroom. Once that was all done we started on the two walls that were going purple, "Oh girl she is going to love this!" T squealed out over the music "I really hope so" I responded "She deserves nothing but happiness" I added smiling just thinking of Ava "To be honest when Antonio walked over to you and I saw him sign the papers that blew me away" Ally pipped in "I know" I agreed "I didn't expect him too either since I didn't talk to him about it at all and I told him that too that he didn't have too but he wanted too" I added shrugging "That's a true man" T stated making me nod in agreement.  Now that the purple walls were done it was time too do the other two walls the black, to be honest I was unsure when she said purple and black since black is a dark colour but its what she wanted and it is her room after all.  "Now I want to paint her bathroom, should I use the same purple? because I did pick up a lighter purple not sure what colour I should do her bathroom" I informed them "What colour is the stuff you bought for her bathroom?" Ally asked me "Match it to go with that" she added "That's the thing, it can go with both" I sighed out making Ally chuckle "I say do the lighter purple" I heard her voice and knew it was her without even having to see her "You want the lighter purple in your bathroom?" I turned and asked her "Yes please" she responded "I love it!" She exclaimed looking at the purple and black walls "We aren't done yet but you should head back down, you shouldn't be in here with the fumes and I wanted to surprise you" I told her "Okay" she smiled out hugged me then left the room "Ally and T, while I start the bathroom would you two wanna start peeling off the tape carefully and do the white?" I asked them as I carried the cans of paint over to the bathroom "Yes ma'am" Ally and T fake saluted making me chuckle then got to it.