3

"JOOOONIE" Taehyung shouted across the hall. Taehyung couldn't seem to catch his adorable hyungs attention so he decided to surprise him. He ran close to Namjoon stopping when he got just close enough and started slowly walking up to where namjoon was standing. When he was right behind Namjoon, he whispers in his ear "Pay attention to me Hyungie."

Only Taehyung sucks at whispering and it came out as a normal voice probably shocking his Hyung way more than intended. Namjoon almost jumped out his skin flailing forward almost crashing into the pavement, but before he could hit the floor the "attacker" reached out and grabbed him saving him from multiple unnecessary injuries

"OH MY GOD TAE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW HOURS WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING NICE JEEZ" Namjoon shouted genuinely to upset at the youngers foolishness."Namjoon I'm sorry, please forgive me, I didn't mean to scare you that bad " Taehyung replied putting on his best pout.

"Ugh, I swear it's your goal to make me cry every time we talk," Namjoon said jokingly all signs of him being upset washed away, "But what did you need there must be a reason you came to scare the living crap out of me."

"Oh yeah, I was just wondering if you wanted to come to have lunch with me, I'm pretty sure my other two friends bailed on me to go fuck or something." Namjoon flushed slightly at things comment "y-yeah, sure we can have lunch where do you want to go?"

"Let's go get HAMBURGERS!!!" Taehyung shouted forgetting he was still close to Namjoon. "Okay, okay, we'll get hamburgers calm down too." Namjoon sheepishly requested trying to spare his hearing.

Namjoon and Taehyung walked off campus down the street to the nearest burger place which was just a McDonalds. Taehyung ordered A Large double cheeseburger meal and Namjoon got the same. Both males took their orders outside walking to the nearest park bench to enjoy their meal.

"Soo Namjoon how are you liking your first day of school?" Taehyung asked ready to tear into his meal. "Am pretty well, besides you will taunt me not once, but twice today I think it was pretty good the classes aren't all that hard and after you helped me find my classes it was easy to remember where they are."

Taehyung made a face full of feigning offense, "OH MY GOD WHAT! Taunting? I am in fact, one of the most lovely people you will ever meet thank you very much, you are just a sensitive crybaby" the younger shot sticking his tongue out at his Hyung.

Namjoon groaned, "UGH what's wrong with me being sensitive is that such a problem you jerk" Namjoon shot back actually hurt by his comment."And I'm not a "crybaby" because I cry, it's called having emotions, sir."

"Silly Namjoon there is nothing wrong with being sensitive, being sensitive can be great in more ways than one. Not to mention you're already calling me, Sir after only a few hours of knowing you I'm starting to think our initial meeting did have more to it then you explained. Also, I happen to think your crying face is very hot."Taehyung whispered out leaning into Namjoons ear.

Taehyung pulled back continuing to eat his meal while he watched his hyungs face turn extremely red.

"i-i-i... I," Namjoon couldn't even begin to think of a response to what he was just told. "Goonie Hyung just eats your food, don't overthink it or you may explode. Also joonie, please take 100% of everything said to seriously, "Taehyung said, finishing his last bits of food.

Taiyuan had a class due to start in about 20 minutes, so he and Namjoon exchanged numbers and Taehyung head to his class. Namjoon spent the rest of his day just thinking about what the hell he had experienced during his lunch. Namjoon was free of class for the rest of the day since his afternoon classes weren't till tomorrow. He had decided to just wander around campus for a while to kill some time before he decided to go back to his dorm room.

He went through some of the buildings familiarizing himself with the campus more, kind of lost in the whole realization that this is a new school, a new place, a new experience, and new people. Namjoon was sure to somewhat scan the classroom to make sure there was anyone studying or doing anything he would interrupt. Namjoon got to the science wing and noticed an astronomy class, maybe he'd take that next year.

Namjoon hadn't seen anyone when he did his scan so he slid into the open door and slid into the class when he heard a muffled noise. "He-hello??" Namjoon called out, looking for where the sound came from.

"Oh fuck like that." the deep estranged voice said. Namjoon was definitely confused by now not sure where this voice was coming from. Namjoon quietly walked down the rows trying to check if there was anything behind the lab stations.

As soon as he reached the 6th row, he had found the culprit of the noise. After the first glance, he didn't believe what he had seen. He saw a raven-haired boy standing on his knees and a girl with long red hair on all fours in front of him. When Namjoon looked twice he was 100% sure of what he was looking at. He was witnessing a blowjob in the middle of a classroom.

Namjoons eyes got wide and he slowly backed up hoping to escape without being noticed and well again Namjoon might as well be named the most unlucky person in the world. As he was backing up, he was still staring at the scene in shock. He kept backing up, but went too far and hit the desk, he shrieked in pain catching the attention of the man and the woman on the floor. Namjoons eyes somehow got even wider than they were before and he rushed out a few quick mumbled apologies and ran out of the door and out of the building as fast as he could.

The raven-haired boy stood up away from the girl still on her knees and tucked himself back into his pants "Interesting" the boy thought out loud. The boy collected his things and rushed out of the classroom and building looking for the adorable man who had recently left.