What we want isnt on the menu

As soon as the three boys were done changing and getting ready, they went to go meet Namjoon. Well... they would have but jimin was "perfecting his look."

Namjoon doesn't know why he was so giddy to meet up with three. He was kinda sad to find out that his dongsaengs were dating and he'd never try and ruin or mess that up a bit was just sad.

Namjoon was a little over-excited to see them so he might have ended up there twenty minutes or so early.

"Sir can I take your order while you wait for the rest of your party?"The waitress asked.

"Uhm yeah, sure can I get a mojito." Namjoon asked choking on his embarrassment.

"Okay, coming right up." The waitress rolled her leaving to get his drink.

Namjoon was 100% regretting what he chose to wear? He had listened to Jungkooks advice to wear something spicy maybe he went a little overboard. He was wearing a long-sleeved black mesh shirt. He was wearing black jeans tighter than tight with a few thigh slits exposing the soft flesh. His shirt was tucked, and he had a few earrings. He had some eyeliner, dark red eyeshadow and a little bit of highlight. This man looked like the most fuckable thing in Korea.

The waitress came back with Namjoons mojito"Here's your drink can I start you on some food?"

"Ah no I'm fine I'm still waiting for three others I showed up a little early," Namjoon said smiling at the waiter.

"Sir are you sure they're coming you've been here for quite a while? The waitress had an attitude now.

"I know I know I'm sorry just give it a few more minutes I know they'll show up" Namjoon put his head down closing in on himself.

"Okay, whatever you say than man" the waitress walks away clearly irritated.

Just then Namjoon got a text.

daddy Material:
Sorry, we're running a little late Joonie someone was talking to fucking long to get ready but well be there soon.

Me:
Hhhhh
Okay, Tae come soon:<

Namjoon flagged down the waitress ordering another mojito. Around five minutes later a familiar voice called his name.

"Hi, Joonie, sorry were late jimin here was focused on being perfect." Namjoon wasn't even remotely prepared to see the three men when they came they were all equally hot in their own ways he felt personally attacked.

"H-hi Jimin im Namjoon n-nice to meet you" Namjoon got up and smiled.

"Hi, Namjoon Hyung nice to meet you too" Namjoon almost fell out instantly his voice was so deep but yet Jimin was soo compact and cute.

"Woah Joonie I said to wear something spicy but damn you look fucking-" said staring Namjoon down with dark eyes

"Leave the poor boy alone you pig" Jimin whacked the back of jungkook head "let's just sit down."

"Scoot over Joonie I wanna sit next to you," Taehyung said.

When they all sat down the rude waitress from earlier came back "oh so you actually do have friends, can I get you guys started on drinks or appetizers?"Namjoon decided to ignore the comment and ordered.

"Can I get a bottle of rose" Namjoon requested
"Umh just a water " Jungkook said
"Can I get a margarita "Taehyung asked
"Water for me too" Jimin added

"Okay coming right up and sir did you want the whole bottle they're quite expensive" The waitress practically mocked Namjoon.

"Yeah, it's fine" Namjoon, chose to keep ignoring the snide comments.