communication

Namjoon ran as fast as he could which wasn't very fast, since physical activity was something he wasn't too keen on. After a short while Namjoon got tired and walked over to one of the quad benches. As he sat down, he felt dizzy as his head was still running at 6,000 miles a minute. "Oh man this has got to be a dream I need to wake up" namjoon sighed out.

Namjoon leaned back on the bench taking a deep breath. Closing his eyes, trying to calm down and relax."What do we have here, have I finally caught the fleeing deer? Before Namjoon had time to react to the familiar voice there were arms already on him pinning him to the bench.

Namjoon opened his eyes shocked to see the boy from earlier trying to escape the hold, but he was surprisingly strong. "Did you enjoy the show sweetie? It's not every day I let someone watch me get my dick sucked? Namjoon flushed extremely red "w-w..who are y-you??"

"Oh, so the deer speaks I see, the more I see, you seem like a puppy" The raven-haired boy leaned into the Namjoons ear "I'm Jeon JungKook baby." Even Though Jungkook kind of scared Namjoon his voice sent shivers down his spine, Namjoons swears the world is against him at this point.

"Dollface what's your name?" Jungkook asked, still close to his ear every breath he took Namjoon felt.

"Kim N-namjoon."

Jungkook thought that name sounded familiar but couldn't remember where from.

"Namjoon gives me your phone please. I'm gonna put my number in it id like to see you more, you're very... interesting"

"Ummm o-ok"Namjoon reached into his pocket giving jungkook his phone it seemed harmless... right??

"Well Namjoon I hope we get to know each other more intimately soon, but I have a lecture to attend so I'll text you soon" Jungkook sent him a text then gave namjoon his phone back and then ran off to his class.

-Time Skip-

"Hyuuuuuung, ugh, I met an angel today I've never wanted to cum on someones face more than him even you take second to him. Like his face was sculpted by the uwu gods and his ass is Not the biggest but it looks so soft and bite-able and he may be taller than me, but like I'd take him down any way he screams "fuck me hard" when you just look at him. He likes a cute innocent puppy, but he's probably secretly a kinky whore he kept twitching and stuttering when id gets closer to him. And I put on quite the show for him when he caught Joy sucking me off."
Taehyung honestly sat there in shock, he had never seen the jungkook speak this much but that's beside the point. First of all, how did he ever come in second place? He didn't care who or what he was second until he was never a second choice. And "sculpted by the uwu gods" what the fuck does that mean, Clearly he spent too much time on twitter. And why would he be getting head in public I swear this boy is...

Apparently, Jungkook was still talking about the boy he had met because taehyung got whacked in the head. "HYUNG!!! Are you even listening to me?"

"Yes, yes, I am, do you have a picture of this"uwu god sculpted" boy??" Taehyung asked he had to see who he came second too.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's antics. "I'll text him and ask him to send a selfie."

And Namjoon instantly replied

Fuckable Angel:
Sure!! :)
*selfie of namjoon*

Taehyung gasped in severe shock when he was the picture. "OMG JOONIE! Of all people you meet it has to be my cutest boy Namjoon!!!"

Fuckable Angel:
What did you need? It fore.

Me:
I need it for a contact picture thanks hyung :3

"Ahh Hyung is this the cute boi you scared with your teasing," Jungkook asked smirking.

"Yes, it is I can't believe you tainted joonies mind with your nasty acts,,, and"fuckable Angel"have some decency"Taehyung relied on attitude.

Me:
*picture of jungkook and taehyung*
Hyung uses this for me and thus contact picture:)

Fuckable Angel:
Wahhh so cute
Are you guys a couple??
I mean, if you don't mind me asking.
Sorry it's not my place to ask
You don't have to answer that.
Hhhhhhhh

Me;
It's fine to ask Hyung but why?
Do you wanna date me?
Do you wanna date Tae??

Fuckable Angel:
No:_)
I didn't mean it that way.
I'm sorry!!!

"Stop bullying Namjoon Hyung Kookie he'll think you're a bully, was trying to fuck his ass, not his emotions u whore," Taehyung reprimanded grabbing the phone out of the jungkook's hand.

Me:
Joonie kookie said he was sorry for being mean to you through the text, and yeah, we are kinda dating but at the same time we aren't it's open but like closed? Ya know.

Fuckable Angel:
Oh
That's cute:)

(We all know Namjoons hella emo about that shit)

My hair is done do you wanna see it??

Me:
YESSSSSSSSSS
p.s it's kookie.

*insert pic of namjoon with purple hair*

-Gucci boi was added to the group chat-
Me:
I added Hyung to the group chat I'm tired of him snatching my phone.

Gucci boi:
AWHHHH JOONIE YOU LOOK SO FUCKING CUTE
FUCK
I wanna run my finger through it
That shits too cute on you

Me:
Omg tae calm down you'll scare him away
It looks cute hyung.

Fuckable Angel:
Thank you :3!!!

Me:
Joonie are you busy the rest of the day?

Fuckable Angel:
Actually, no I was just gonna go get dinner.

Gucci boi:
alOne???

Fuckable Angel:
Yeah T_T

Gucci boi:
Can we go with you and bring our bOyfriend unless yall met already and I'm just left out:_).

Me:
I hate you Kim Dumb Bitch

Gucci boi:
Ily too

Fuckable Angel:
Yeah, you guys are so cute
I love it
But if you guys wanna go its
noix de coco plaisir, in an hour.

Me:
Mkay see you joonie
Wear something spicy

Gucci boi:
Hee Hee noix de coco plaisir Means CocOnuT pleasure
HEHehehehehehhe

Fuckable Angel :
Mkay see you.

-Time Skip-

"Hey, Jimin gets up and put something seductive on we got a mans to catch," Taehyung said kicking the sleeping boy.

"What the fuck are you even talking about Tae get away from me." Jimin rolled over pulling the covers over his head.

Taehyung pulled out his phone pulling up Namjoons selfie "Look at this cute ass face bitch" Taehyung shoved the phone in Jimin's face using his other hand to force his other eye open.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked, getting changed instantly.

"Noix de coco plaisir we are having dinner with this cutie."