chapter 7

"Nyla!" I yelled as a got closer to her car.

"What's up boo? You bring me more pizza?"

"Isaiah is-" I could barely get the words out.

"Girl spit it out!"

"Just come see for yourself."

We head across the field. Before I could get it out, Nyla sees Isaiah with his tongue down another girls throat.

"That headass snake!"

She pulls him by the neck and starts beating his ass. "Lying fuckboy! Can't keep your tongue to yourself for one night?" She finally got up. "Talking about second chances and shit!"

"This is your girlfriend?" The blonde girl asks.

"Nah. Nyla what the fuck? Psycho ass w-"

"Me? Psycho? You're the one cheating on my sister!"

"I better go Isaiah, see you at school." The other girl says.

That night was crazy. Nyla got us kicked out of the movies and needless to say Isaiah is all up my ass talking about "how he got caught up in the moment" and "how he won't give up on me." Bullshit.

Apparently that girls a freshman. Her name is Gabriella . Only like 14 or 15. I got to know her and she's actually really cool. She apparently didn't know he was talking to a girl and she sat with us at lunch the other day and everybody liked her. She's a part of our squad now and she comes with us to places. She's like our baby.

Jahseh and I actually have one class together, Art. However, I'm always lost in my sketchbook and he's pretty quiet so I've never really noticed him.

We've gotten closer, we even got each others social media's. We aren't good friends, but we are friends. In Art he always sits with me and makes jokes about smashing the teacher or sum. I'm glad I've gotten to know him, it was worth it.

Apparently he also just broke up with his girlfriend, a senior girl named Geneva. She was too clingy and lied a lot I guess, and it was hard for him to do long distance since she lived all the way in Florida.

He sat with this kid named Stokeley at lunch though, apparently he was also from Florida and they're like best friends.

-lunch-
"Hey Maria where's Zara?" I asked.

"Oh haven't you heard? She's not lonely anymore. She's dating someone."

"What? Who?"

"This guy named Dylan."

"He cute?"

"Eh. He's okay I guess. I'm more of a Ty type of person." She then glanced over at Ty, sitting with the rest of the football players.

"Ew."

That's when Jahseh came over. "Hey Bianca, can I talk to you?"

Sorry it's so short, this was kind of just a filler chapter.