there's been a theft, officer

"So, you're the bastard who keeps taking my lunch from the work fridge" Jaehee proclaimed as she walked into Jumin's office during her lunch break. Someone had been stealing her lunch from the office fridge for the past couple of days and now she had found the culprit red-handed.

Jumin almost choked on his food at her exclamation. He quickly swallowed and looked at her with a shocked expression. "Excuse me? I may be many things Jaehee, but a thief is not one of them", Jumin replied annoyed.

"Look at the bag. Those are my initials, no?" Jaehee replied in her own annoyed tone

Jumin looked at the bag in which his food was contained and let out a hearty laugh. 

"How was I supposed to know this was yours, when my initials are also JH? Please enlighten me Jaehee Han..." Jumin smirked, at his wife's naivety.

Jaehee stood in the middle of the office with a sheepish look on her face, "Ah, right...I forgot. Sorry" Jaehee's whole face turned red as she realized her foolish mistake. They had only gotten married very recently and she was still getting used to the change of name. During their dating she had always packed him a lunch as well, writing his initials on the bag so that he knew it was his.

"It doesn't matter." Jumin spoke as he brought the chair opposite his desk and placed it beside his own seat, "We can share" Jumin lightly patted the chair beside him and Jaehee walked over to share lunch with her husband.

"I'll start writing our full names of the bag from now on..." Jaehee uttered, still embarrassed at her simple mistake.

Jumin simply nodded his head letting out a small chuckle before he took a bite of his kimbap.

a/n short but sweet i guess. prompt from otpprompts from tumblr