Ace and The Race

*Bree's p

*Bree's p.o.v*

today was the town funathlon and the relay race was starting soon I was just gonna sit out but 2 people I know and seen before needed a 3rd on there team so I filled in I was currently talking with the person from ages ago who pushed me into the lockers I learnt her name was Marissa when the other one who is also in the dance club who's name is Amy walked up to us "ok I signed us up and our team colour is pink" she told us as she handed out shirts and showing the baton "why pink" Marissa asked "because its an awesome colour" she stated making Marissa roll her eyes "I don't mind that colour" I said "thank you at least someone appreciates the colour choice" Amy exclaimed making Marissa give her a playful glare before turning to me "thanks again for filling in for Alice when she had the flu by the way"

"no problem happy to help," I said I then spotted my boyfriend and my friends across the park I turned to Marissa and Amy "I'll be right back I'm just gonna go say hi to my friends and my boyfriend" that's never gonna stop sounding weird "sure," Marissa said "see ya," Amy said I then walked over across the park to where everyone was "hey guys," I said as I walked up to them "Hey," Preston said "hey Bree," Hayley said as Brody and I hugged as I felt him kiss the top of my head before I heard a car and Calvin mumble 'oh no way' I saw a bunch of people that are pretty much a 50's gang hanging around a car did they time travel from the '50s or something "who's that," I asked "that's Ace and his crew" Calvin replied "who's Ace," Brody asked, "he only has the coolest car ever and he-"

"totally rebuilt the engine himself," both Hayley and Calvin said the last part with Hayley repeating information she herd before is it weird that I think that was couple goals Calvin gave her a look and everyone laughed before he started to walk away when Hayley said "hey where are you going the race starts soon" Hayley informed Calvin turned back to us "don't worry I'll be back" he walked away over to Ace and his crew "come on let's go get ready," Brody said taking my hand as we walked away and Sarah walked next to me "pink," she asked with a small smile referring to the pink shirt I had on my shoulder "I did not pick the colour," I told her

later on, I had caught up with Marissa and Amy and we were all wearing the designated team colour with Preston, Hayley, and Sarah on one team and Brody, Levi, and supposedly Calvin who still hadn't shown up was on another so Brody and Levi was short a runner Sarah walked back "hey guys get this apparently Calvin was seen pushing Ace's car into shop class" Sarah said ahh must've been Mick who saw him "looks like we're short a runner" Levi informed Brody as I glanced over at Marissa and Amy "it's ok to remember where here to have fun" Brody reassured "looks like your short a runner" I heard someone say I looked to see a guy in exercise gear that is in a very tacky colour "the names Bob Shoespike you can call me Shoespike I even brought my own baton what do you say can I run with you"

"that's mighty lucky I'm Levi this is my brother Brody" the guy only shook Brody and Levi's hands and just ignored us before we all split up and did a pre-show ritual thing before turning to the other three but this time Brody and Levi had a look I have never seen before "good luck guys and remember like Brody said we are all here to have fun," Sarah told everyone "yip whatever," Brody said rather coldly and walked off "your gonna eat our dust," Levi said pointing a finger harshly to everyone ok what the hell is going on this isn't like them at all