One Lifetime is Never Enough

Genre:   Romance, Drama, Transmigration, Historical, Mature

Status:   114 parts (Completed)

Read at: Wattpad by runexi

Description:

She was ready to accept death and whatever might come afterwards. However, when she regained her consciousness, she in a world way beyond her time. In an environment where all her comfort zones were nonexistent, she must live again, while trying to figure out why and how.
Unfortunately, all she had before in her previous life was gone. Her past material possession and modern knowledge would probably mean nothing in this particular ancient time and world. However, the most vexing thing was - although she had all her knowledge and memories intact from her previous life - her current body was that of a malnourished girl - one that was about to enter a noble household as a maid. She never believed in God, gods, deities - but suddenly she did not know the reason or logic behind her current existence.
All she could do was just to continue living. Because when she had a goal, she was always a fighter in life. She planned to do just that. In this lifetime.

Notes:

I love the main character! And super love the effort the author has expended in this novel, author provides pictures and videos to help your imagination.