Perfect Secret Love: The Bad New Wife is a Little Sweet

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Gender Bender, Josei, Psychological, Romance, Supernatural

Status: ONGOING

Description:

"How perverted is Si Ye Han's taste? He still wants me like this?"

Waking up, she looked at her reflection in the mirror: explosive wigs, tattoos, and demon-like makeup. Any normal person's eyes would burn if they looked at her for more than a second.

Before her rebirth, she was in love with a different guy, so all she wanted to do was escape from Si Ye Han and hate him to his core after being locked up by him.

After her rebirth, she looked differently at him,thinking that maybe he changed for the better? In the past, her mind was muddled. She let go of a stunning husband, was hurt by as scumbag and backstabber and most of all, brainwashed by her most trusted friend. In the end, she was utterly alone.

In her current lifetime, there are evil people scheming and eagerly waiting for her downfall. Sorry, but this girl won't fall for same tricks twice!

Notes:

I'm very much enjoying this novel currently. Enough to get me to download the app and directly read there.

Its super fun and enjoyable. Though, i know, it contains exaggeration with the all the characters' beauty, possessiveness of male lead, wealth, power, etc., but which novel doesn't, right? (Hello, admit that you're into those possessive novels which, i'm sorry to say, is exaggerated and unrealistic, god knows who actually likes to be in a relationship with a possessive partner).

The female lead's antics are very funny. Especially when she discovered how to use honeyed words for her possessive male lead, which works! And how she flirts with him (I'm learning from her). I'm super intrigued with her background, so far it's not even close to being mentioned or revealed, aaannd am just waiting.

And oh, updates are kinda slow though. Haven't updated this week😑