»1« Someone Gets Hurt

(I was originally gonna write a Clouis fic, but I seen a lack of Louis X Readers on here so... and since I'm an XReader writer... here I am! Enjoy! And yes the title is from Mean Girls the musical)

"No, it's fine! Really fine!"

Y/N's POV:

"Let me help!" I scream. "Y/N! Please! Run!" He calls. "Please..." I say. A molotov lands beside me and explodes in flames. "Fuck!" I yell.

My arm is pulled and I'm dragged out of the flames.

"Y/N! Take this and run!" He hands me his gun. "What about you?" I ask. "I'll be fine, just go!" He hugs me tightly and pushes me away. The flames begin to spread, I look around and see people I was friends with now laying on the ground... dead...

Why... why us?! These raiders attacked us and we had no protection!

My best friend, Avery, has been with me through this apocalypse since the beginning. Now I just watched him give me his gun and run back into the camp where the raiders are...

He'll die...

My mind begins to get confused. Do I go back and help?! Or run?!

"Over here!" I hear a raider call. My heart stops as I see a big group of people from our camp run out with raiders chasing them.

I immediately turn around and begin to run. Some people pass me, mainly just the adults pass me.

I begin to hear gun shots, I look back and see people getting gun downed. Doesn't look like their taking prisoners anymore...

Gun shots land into the trees I'm passing, I can hear the shots getting closer and closer.

There's a sharp pain in my leg, I fall and roll over. Holding my leg tightly, I try to stay quiet, behind a tree, just praying they won't find me.

It get quiet... no running, gun shots, or screams. Just.. quiet.

I feel something push against my head, it's the barrel of a gun. I close my eyes and sigh. "Get up" The female voice says. "I-I can't" I say. She takes a look at my leg.

She tightly grabs my arm and pulls me up. I sigh in pain, I can't even walk. I get pushed into the back of a cart, the door closes and locks. There's other kids in here, all passed out.

I look around. "Avery..." I say quietly. Where is he? Is he safe? So many questions run through my mind.

Blood is running out my leg, I get tired. I close my eyes and feel myself pass out...

~~~~

My eyes open, I'm laying on the ground with a bandage around my leg. I sit up and find two others in the room with me.

One of them looks back at me and smiles. "You're awake" she says. "Uh... yea, where am I?" I ask. She looks down for a second and sighs. "You were taken..." she says. I know exactly what that means.

"So what's gonna happen to me?" I ask. "Exactly what's happened to everyone else, you'll be turned into a solider and forced to fight, and they won't care if you die..." she says.

Great. Just what I wanted. I check my pockets for Avery's gun. Wait... I don't have anything! "Are you looking for your stuff? I'm sorry, all weapons were taken when you were passed out" she says. No... I promised Avery I'd keep his stuff safe.

"Oh, right! I'm Sophie, and this is my twin Minnie" Sophie says. "I'm Y/N" I say.

I try to stand up but my leg fails. "Not yet! It's healing, give it about a week or so until you can walk" Sophie says. Sophie helps me up and sets me on the bed behind me.

"So, where were you from?" Sophie asks. I look over to Minnie, she's looking at a piece of paper with a drawing on it.

"I'm originally from C/N (Country Name), and then I traveled here over time" I say. "That's cool! Me and Minnie used to live in this school nearby, it was amazing there-"

"Sophie, stop" Minnie says. "Why?" Sophie asks. "She doesn't need to know our personal life, we don't know her" Minnie says. "I understand... it's fine" I say.

"But Minnie, what if we can warn the others with her?" Sophie asks. "How? You can't escape this place" Minnie says. "I've been planning for a day like this Minnie! If we tell Y/N about the school we can get her out and warn everyone!" Sophie says.

"Warn who about what?" I ask. "Exactly! Minnie I'll tell her and get her out!" Sophie says. Minnie only sighs as a response.

"Don't worry about her, she's just scared" Sophie says. "Scared?" I ask. "It's a long story..." Sophie says.

"Anyway! The school! It's a big group of kids, just kids, and the leader is a kid named Marlon... he's the reason me and Minnie are here, he gave us up to these raiders" Sophie. "He sounds... terrible, if he did that" I say. "He did it to protect the others though..." Sophie says.

"So what are the people like?" I ask. "Our little brother, Tenn, he's an artist. He's quiet at first but trust me, he's the sweetest kid you'll meet! There's also Louis, he always found a way to make me and Minnie laugh, he also plays piano and he's really good at it, if you ever need some positivity, Louis is the one you go to" Sophie smiles.

"Louis sounds great! In this apocalypse, it's hard to find people that are still really positive" I say. "It is! Louis is definitely one of a kind" Sophie says.

"There's also Violet! She's pretty tough, but she'll warm up to you if you show her you're okay! Violet also might come off as a little rude... but she's super caring!" Sophie says.

Minnie gets up. "I'm going" She says. "What's wrong with her?" I ask. "She's upset... she misses everyone, I do too, also... her and Violet were a thing before we were taken" Sophie says.

Sophie ends up telling me about everyone at this school, more importantly, she told me how to get to the school. Me and her planned out how to escape this place and get to the school all night long.

I feel determined to do this, I know we'll succeed, and we'll save that school in the process.

(Btw! This is a slow burn, so you and Louis won't end up together super quick! Just letting y'all know. Also... Idk if anything of Minnie's or Sophie's personality is right, considering I've only finished the 2nd episode. And hell. Maybe the 3rd ep is out by the time you read this. I hope it is... Please telltale)