Learning to love again- an essay?

Loving was always such a hard concept for me to grasp. Maybe its because i felt alone, 

or because ive spent most of my life being numb to everything.

The first time i felt love was when i was 15 years old.

I dont know what she did to me, but she made me see the beauty in everything.

She didnt smile much, but when she did, it was always directed at me and it made my heart swell with so much warmth and happiness. Was that love? 

Maybe the butterflies i felt in my stomach when her eyes landed on me was love.

But i didn't know. I didnt know i could feel love when i gazed at the night sky, the stars dancing to a note i will never hear.

I didnt know i could feel love when looking into the vast forest behind my house.

The way i'll never be able to fully explore its deep depths.

And the smile i would get when hearing the birds just begin to make the silent woods sound like music, i didnt know, but that was love to.

No, I never thought i could love moments. I thought love was a tall girl with brown eyes and a broken smile. I thought that when she left, I would be numb again. But the moments i gaze up at the stars, or down at the creek, i feel love. 

Maybe ive always felt love, and I didnt know it.

But I know now.

WHY AM I SO BAD AT WRITING

Like seriously?????????? asuhjsdafksjdfsufdkj.

-Genna