Chapter | One

— Kaiser Rajon
•• Memphis , Tennessee ; 11:07 PM

— Kaiser Rajon •• Memphis , Tennessee ; 11:07 PM

"  Ion get  why we can just be together." Key smacked his lips as we both sat in his car. As usual he was doing his late night drop by. He always bought this up knowing we could honestly never be together. That was us just asking to die.

You see...Markeyvius was from the other side. If my brother , my uncles , or even my boyfriend Antonio found out I was fucking with someone for the other side. They'd kill Key and they'd kill me.

That was a no no for me. Anybody for the other side was off limits , that's how I got stuck with Antonio It wasn't something that I really wanted , more of what my brothers and uncles forced onto me. Yea , Antonio was a good boyfriend but there was no connection what so ever.

I played with the ends of my ponytail resting up against his arm rest. We had this conversation so often and it would honestly never change.

" You know there's no way we can even make that shit happen...unless we run off together." I spoke up releasing my ponytail from my hands laughing a bit.

" Ion' know why you laughing that's the perfect idea." He looked over at me with the most serious expression on his face ever.

" We ain't running off nowhere together. Everything we know is here , where the fuck we gone go ? " I asked pressing my body up against his door so I could face him.

" Nigga' ion know but I'm tired of hiding this shit. I'm tired of seeing you out with that clown ass nigga. He can't do shit fa' you." Markeyvius preached shaking his head and continued rolling up the wood he hand in his hands.

" I don't wanna have this conversation no more Key. It always ends the same." I somewhat yelled at him keeping my eyes focused down in my lap.

We sat in silence for a minute. I felt his hands gently grab under my chin and he turned my face towards his.

" I love you mane' ." He said before leaning in and kissed my lips. I smiled before kissing him back.

That was the difference between Antonio and Key. We had been hiding this shit for almost an entire year. I knew for a fact I loved Key. Everything about him was just perfect to me , he always made time for me , gave me all his attention , he understood shit about me I knew Antonio could never.

I knew I was wrong for cheating , but I swear if I could be with Key I would. I would just be putting our life's in danger and that's the last thing I wanted. And me being me I wanted to keep pursuing him , but I had to do it on the low...i was perfectly okay with that. As long as I got to see him.

" I love you more." I smiled before pecking his lips once more and he smiled going back to rolling his wood.

One day we wasn't gone have to hide and we was going to walk away from all this shit. Fuck the streets , fuck the beef , and just focus on us.