Chapter | Seven.

Markeyvius Cathey.

Once I found my way out of the crowd , and over towards the bathroom where I had seen Kaiser go into

Once I found my way out of the crowd , and over towards the bathroom where I had seen Kaiser go into. I just stood outside the door waiting on them.

Hearing some commotion coming from the inside of the bathroom it made me knit my eyebrows together. I knew it was only them two in there cause their wasn't even a line outside. 

Looking around at my surrounds , I sighed before opening the bathroom door and stepped inside shutting it behind me and locked it. 

Both girls jumped seeing me in their presence. From what it looks like , Kaiser hd got sick or something and was throwing up in the toilet. The smell was lingering through the bathroom making me pinch my nostrils together. 

" Get out Markeyvius." Was the first thing that shot out of her mouth making me glare at her. 

" No I been calling you , and yo' ass been ignoring me. The fuck is wrong with her ? " I looked over at Misha who looked back over at Kaiser. 

They both just stood there in silence , making me frustrated and I sighed before turning away from them just giving myself  a minute to calm down. 

" You gotta tell him Kai." I heard Misha say , making me stumble and turn back around so i could face them. She smacked her lips and kept wiping her mouth before tossing the tissue in the toilet and flushed it. 

Crossing my arms over my chest i just starred ahead at her waiting for her to speak. She starred at me back for a moment before rolling her eyes. 

" Misha thinks I'm pregnant...I been throwing up a lot lately...gaining weight but I'm not sure..I haven't taken a test or anything." She finally spoke up in this soft voice. 

Hearing her say the word " pregnant " ion know but it felt like my whole life had just caved in...Like shit instantly got real for me. 

" Pregnant. Pregnant ? Like having a baby pregnant ? " I asked making Misha chuckle and turn away from us and wash her hands in the sink. 

" Nah duh Markeyvius." Kaiser smacked her lips and waved me off starting to turn around. I sighed and grabbed her hand pulling her towards me. 

" Let me go...just go back out there before we get caught up in here together." She said looking  down trying to pull away from me but I had a pretty grip on her hand. 

" Nah cause we need to talk...about this that girl. First of all , off tops ian' even know her. Jugg and em" inviting ol' girl to the studio. She picked up my phone and did allat. " I sighed explain myself as she just looked up at me. 

Feeling Misha starring at us , I looked over at her and she had this lil' irritated expression on her face and had her arms crossed over her chest. I shook my head and focused back on Kaiser.