Chapter | Two

— Kaiser Rajon
••• Memphis , Tennessee ; 12:14 PM

— Kaiser Rajon ••• Memphis , Tennessee ; 12:14 PM

| TEXT |

Nino ⚡️ : Ian' gone be in tonight until later probably like 1. Got some work wit' ya brothers. Ray said text him too.

; Alright , Ima end up going out with Misha so we'll get home around the same time. Be safe , love you 😘

Nino : Yea' stay up and wait on me 😏 love you too.

-
Key ❤️ : I'm on my way , meet me in our usual spot.

; Alright , you decided where we going to eat ?

Key ❤️ : Bluff City Crab , I want some seafood.

; I been craving that 😫

Key ❤️ : 😂 That's all yo fat ass been talking about.

; Hush ya' mouth and focus up on the rode.

| TEXT |

Locking my phone in my hands , a small formed up on my face just thinking about seeing him. We seen each other , almost every day but it was different because nobody could know.

I was sitting at the front desk of the business building I worked in. I was a front desk assistant for Mr. Jackson. This was his home office , he owned the biggest damn mall in Memphis. He offered me the job , when I went to dinner with my Papa and his family.

There's wasn't much for me to do , and the oh was great so I took it. I've been here the past almost year in a half and I loved it. Mr. Jackson treated me with the most up most respect and so did the rest of his colleagues.

So many different people came in and out of this office every day. It was kind of hard to actually put your foot on exactly what he did. Misha kept saying he was a drug dealer , but I wasn't listening to her crazy ass.

I knew Misha for years before the baby and before she started working with me. My brothers knew of her , she lived on our block since I was about 16. Went to the same school with each other and we've always just been cool. I considered her my best friend even though I hated labeling folks.

She had just left about thirty minutes ago to take her daughter Milan to the doctor. Milan was my god daughter , her dad was from the other side. Just like Key' they actually both knew each other , from what he told me.

" Kai , I'm leaving early today. I got plans with wifey for a couple days. So both you and Misha off." Mr. Johnson stated breaking me from my thoughts causing me to look up from the MacBook Pro siting in-front of me.