Chapter | Ten.

Markeyvius Cathey

Next Morning : 8:02 AM

Hearing the doorbell ring for the third time , I smacked my lips already knowing it was Jugg's ass

Hearing the doorbell ring for the third time , I smacked my lips already knowing it was Jugg's ass. Big yellow ass , ringing my doorbell to many damn times like it ain't echo through this big ass house the first time.

" Stop ringing the doorbell!" I snapped as I got closer to the door.

Finally reaching the door, I unlocked it and snatched it open seeing him standing there with his duffle bag in his hand. He was gone be coming with me to LA while we drop the girls off and come back.

" Bout time yo' ass came down and opened this shit up. " He smacked his lips and just followed right behind me inside the house. 

" Nigga I heard the loud ass bell the first time. I had to put on some pants dawg." I shot back at him and he waved me off going to sit down on the couch

" They ready to go ? Cause you know our flights leave at 11. Niggas is already on go out there , they looking for shawty." He explained making me nod my head. 

" Ight , they upstairs still sleep. Let me go up there and get them up." I started to rush up the stairs leaving him down there by himself.

Last night I got everything set up and in motion...Everybody on the block knew about what was about to happen. We all knew how this shit went , this ain't the first time me and these niggas went at it before. 

And it was never a problem from our side , always a problem with them. They sneaky , and grimey. I'm all about respect and loyalty and if you can't give them that then it's fuck you...and I could show you way better than I could tell you. 

" You scared ?" I heard Misha ask Kai as I came up the stairs. 

" Yeah a little bit...But I know Key gone handle it." She responded back making me grin to myself before walking into the room. 

This why I loved the girl , honestly her and Jugg been the only real support I had with all this music shit. She the main person who believes in me , regardless of what it was that I was doing.

She put her faith in me and I respected that. 

" Aye , uh Jugg here. He booked our flights , we gotta leave at 10 to make it to the airport for our flight at 11." I said stepping into my bedroom , where they were about to make their way into my bathroom. 

" Alright , she gotta wake up Milan and get her ready." Kaiser spoke up looking back at me from the mirror and gave me a smile. 

I smiled back at her before walking over to standing behind her in the mirror as she ran her fingers through her hair. My hands wrapped around her waist gently rubbing it before placing them on her stomach feeling a lil' hump.