Chapter | Five.

Kaiser Rajon

I immediately twisted up my lips seeing this random ass bitch answering his phones

" Awe' she's pretty bae...she ain't me though." The random girl stated giving a very sarcastic  and half ass compliment

" Bae ? Bitch who are you ? " I asked feeling myself only become angrier seeing her face on this phone screen.

Seconds later , Key appeared in the camera. Like he had snatched the phone out of her hand or something.

He was cheating...? I mean yea I knew I was going home to another man every night. But I ain't touched Nino since I've been with Key.

" You a real trifling ass nigga. I risk my fucking life running around here with yo' ass and this is what you do ? " I snapped at him my voice only easing as getting even louder

" If you couldn't fucking handle it that's all you had to say...Yeen' even have to fake fuck with me. But know I really know what it is." I continued on hearing my voice crack a little.

Don't start crying right now bitch...suck that shit up.

" It ain't even l-

I cut him off ending the FaceTime call. I didn't wanna hear that lame ass mothafucka lie he was fixing to tell. As soon as the call went dead , I grasped that phone up in my hand and tossed it dead at the wall.

Spent  this whole year sneaking around , doing my best to keep someone I shouldn't have been with happy... Just to turn around and get cheated on.

The phone just laid in the corner of the room. I immediately started to get call backs , already knowing it was Key.

I just let it ring , and once I got tired of the ringing. I removed myself from the edge or the bed and went over to it grabbing it.

Looking at the notifications on the screen , there's was already 8 missed calls and 4 text messages from him.

| TEXT |

Key ❤️ : Pick up the fucking phone.

Key ❤️ : Aye

Key ❤️: It ain't even like that ! Pick up the fucking phone dawg !

Key ❤️: KAISER RAJON ANSWER ME !