Chapter 17: Can't be

A/N: I'm very sorry for updating a bit later. This week has been quite hectic and I'm very happy that I can almost put an end to it.  We hit 3500+ which is a great achievement, of course. 

Y/N's Point Of View

''What's up with that look on your face? Jungkook asks me as he frowns.

''What look?''

''Oh, I don't know, maybe the 'I don't want to be here' look on your face?''

''Oh, am I supposed to be excited about the first school day then or?'' I raise my eyebrow.

'' You look like you're done with life,'' He chuckles causing me to chuckle back.

''Hah, not yet,''

An average sized boy waves at Jungkook. I can tell by his movements that he's willing to walk towards us.

'' Hey, this is my friend Jimin. Jimin, this is Y/N,'' He introduces us quickly.

I give his friend a shy smile and nod my head.

He is somehow cute. His features are very pleasing.

''Nice to meet you, Y/N. Jungkook has told me a lot about you,'' He winks at me.

I look away because I happen to be quite embarrassed after hearing his comment.

''I'm scared for our teachers, tho. I've heard that they are way more strict towards seniors,'' The guy who introduced himself as Jimin, sighs out.

''Ah, don't worry. One of our teachers is great friends with Y/N and me,'' Junkook laughs.

''W-what do you mean?'' I ask him in a confused matter.

''Hoseok, he's following both of us on Insta. That's why I texted you in the first place. He liked all my photo's, so I'm guessing he's a great friend of mine,'' Jungkook explains.

''I don't think you can consider that as friendship-'' I cut off Jimin very quickly.

''H-hoseok?''

''Uh yeah, that's his name-'' I cut off Jungkook right away when I facepalm myself.

''Why?'' Jimin asks a bit out of space.

''He's my neighbor. Ah, now the things make sense,''

Jungkook starts laughing historically, gaining my attention.

''What are you laughing at?''

''I can't believe this. That's awesome. I must say that I'm quite jealous. You can just stop by his house to ask him questions, while we have to wait till the next day, plus he's hot,'' Jungkook points out.

''He's kind of right,'' Jimin agrees.

''No, not after yesterday. This can't be,'' I scratch my head.

''Yesterday? What happened yesterday-''

''Did you have sex with him-''

I cut both of them off by whisper yelling 'stop'.

''It's nothing like that. He just made me feel a bit uncomfortable, so I uh, I hit him in the balls...'' I bite my underlip firmly.

They watch me  blankly.

''Yeah okay, you're f*cked,''

The bell rings and I stare at the door.

I swear, that Hoseok is literally everywhere.

If only I knew that he planned to be everywhere a long time ago...