Chapter 18: inappropriate?

A/N: Updating fashionably late lool. I'll stop excusing myself for it. Can't believe that we hit 4k. Much love and respect to whoever is reading this. Just know that by any simple read, you make my day a lot brighter ^^.

Y/n's point of view

''Y/N, may I speak to you for a moment?''

I shiver at his question.

''S-sure,''

I've been avoiding Hobi successfully, until now at least.

Well, can't be avoiding him forever.

Unfortunately...

'' Okay, before you say anything, I'm sorry o-okay? I'm sorry for hitting you on the b-balls, okay?!'' I yell out as I feel my face redden.

''Uh, I was actually just going to tell you that you forgot to put your name on the test,'' he says clearing his throat as he stands up from his seat.

Okay, someone please throw me in the sea right now.

''But, since you've decided to bring THAT up. It's okay really, my behavior was inappropriate and therefore I think that I should be the one to apologize,'' He says not avoiding any form of eye contact.

''Uh, it's okay, really. Let's just forget about it,'' I say as I pack my bag, willing to leave.

Mark the ''willing''.

Because I didn't leave quite yet.

A light touch on my shoulder causes me to turn around.

''To make it better, would you like to have dinner with me tonight?''

Oh, mama Jezus.

Y/N, whatever you do, don't be awkward-

''N-no! I mean... uh, you're my teacher and that might be a little inappropriate so, uh...'' I stutter while desperately escaping the situation.

''Come on, it's the least I could do,'' He says winking at me while leaving me alone in the classroom.

''Okay, he definitely wants you, girl,'' Jungkook chuckles while coming in.

''How long have you been standing there?'' 

''Long enough, sweetie,'' 

''Ugh, please don't call me that. I'm already sick of that name by now,'' I chuckle slightly.

'' So you'll be having dinner with Mr.daddy?'' he says.

I choke as I widen my eyes.

''Okay, don't call him that. I'm serious, he's our teacher,''

''Alright, alright,'' He says shaking his head playfully.