A Good Day to Die Young

"Where is he Rosey?" A big muscular guy and his gang, consisting of four more people, walk into my Salon and he slams his big meaty hand on my Bar.

I put on a fake smile as I turn around. "And who might you be looking for fellas?"

"Don't play dumb with me bitch!" He grabs a glass, and throws it against the wall behind me.

I place my hand on the pistol I keep under the bar. "Calm down big guy, just place nice and I'll tell what you need to know, for a price of course."

He laughs. "For a price?" His gang all laugh. "I don't pay for information, I break small twigs like you in half until they tell me what I want to hear." He quickly puts his large gun to my head. "Now why don't you take your hand off that pistol you got there." I move my hand, and step back. "Now I'm going to ask you one more time, where is h..." A gun shot rang throughout the salon, and the big guys gun flys out of his hand.
We all look over and see a guy in a (f/c) hooded cloak holding a silver revolver. He blows a little of smoke off the barrel. "Hey what's the big deal asshole? You shot my gun!"

"Damn, guess that sight is a little off. I was aiming for his hand." He puts his gun away.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Everything all good here now Rosey?" The cloaked guy asked.

I pick up the big guys gun, and point it back at him. "Yeah, I can handle it from here, thanks. Zephyr." I grin.

"Zephyr?!" One of the gang members blurted out.

"I was expecting someone a little different." One of the other members said.

"Stop jerk our chain." The big one takes his gun back from me. "There is no way this punk is Zephyr."

"I don't know boss, did you see his revolver? It matched the description of Zephyr's signature gun."

"Big deal a lot of people have a silver revolver."

"Yeah, but not many have a revolver with the barrel at 6 o'clock instead of 12 o'clock." The big guy turns his gun to (y/n).

"Hey I don't think that's a smart move."

"Shit it bitch!"

"You should take her advice." A guy smoking a cigarette and playing poker said.

"You don't want that trouble." Another guy playing poker said.

"All of you shut the hell up." The big guy tries to pull his trigger, but before his finger could twitch, (y/n)'s revolver rang off another shot. The big guy pulls his trigger and his gun's barrel explodes.

"Wow did you see that, that proves this guy is Zephyr, who else could shoot a bullet into boss's gun that fast."

"Damn, I really do need to get this thing fixed, I was trying to shoot him in the arm."

"Ima kill him!" The big shouts as he pulls an assault rifle off his back and opens fire on (y/n), but all of his shots missed. "Shot him you fucking morons!"

The big guy's four goons, take their assault rifles off their backs, and open fire. (Y/n) kicks over a table, and jumps behind it. Once the big guy has to reload, (y/n) throws his cloak into the air, causing them all to fire at it as he gets up, and fires off three of his remaining four shots as he jumps behind the bar with me.

One of the bullets goes through two of the goons heads before lodging its into the wall, while the other two shots hit the remaining two goons. "Only one left, big boy, and this ones for you."

(Y/n) grabs a bottle of liquor off the shelf behind him, and throws it into the air and shoots it, shattering the bottle and covering the big guy in alcohol, temporarily blinding him. (Y/n) quickly grabs my pistol I had under the bar, and unloads the entire clip into the big guys chest. He falls to the floor, and (y/n) and I both jump over the bar to check to see if he's dead. "He still breathing." I hold a mirror under his noise, and fog forms on it.

"I win again." The guy that was smoking and playing poker shouts.

(Y/n) grabs the cigarette out of his mouth. "Smoking kills, you know." He flicks the cigarette and it lands in the big guys head, igniting the alcohol that covered him.

"Where do you think you're going?" I ask as (y/n) tries to walk out of the salon. "Who's paying for all the damage done here?"

"Just use the money you collect form their bounty." He throws me a flyer, as he walks out.

I look down at the flyer and see its a wanted poster. Who are these creeps anyway.

"The Foster Gang... $$ 250,000! Holy shit."