The Good The Bad and The Furious

"Zephyr, why are you here?" Killshot drops her cigarette and stomps it out. "You better not be here to get that bounty, it's mine."

"It's not often you and I have conflicting views, but you see I can't let you get that bounty." I take off my bandanna. "Because I'm her body guard, and I don't fail when I get a job."

"Then I guess I'm gonna have to tear through you first then." She grabs her Mini-gun and aims it at me.

"This should be interesting." I pull my pistol out and aim it at her.

"This is the guy you hired to protect me, he seems to have a death wish." Amelia peers out of the window, And I can see her out the corner of my eye.

"Don't worry honey, after I'm done with him, I'm coming for you." Killshot smiles.

"You really think you can get through me, huh?"

Killshot looks at me and smirks, within moments she unleashes an assault of bullets.

Becky's pov

"Amelia get back!" I grab her and pull her back as the sound of Killshot's gun rang out echoing as every bullet flew out. After a minute silence filled the air.

"M-my body guard he's dead." A look of terror over came Amelia as the sound of foot steps filled the house. I look out the window only to find a pile of rubble, from the house, and (y/n)'s now shredded cloak and jacket. "S-She's going to kill me."

"You're damn right I am!" The office doors fly open. "Here's Mary!" She points a small sub machine gun at Amelia.

"Get away from her." I pull out my pistol, but she shots it out of my hand.

"Sit down Hotshot, before I collect your bounty too." She puts the gun to Amelia's head. "You got any last words."

"Yeah just four." The voice echoed throughout the room. "Do you feel lucky?"

"So you survived." Killshot said as I noticed (y/n) standing behind her with his gun pressed against her head. "I'm impressed."

"You shouldn't be, I've survived worse."

(Y/n)'s pov

I pull my gun back. "I may have survived, but you ruined my favorite jacket." I hold up my bullet hole ridden jacket. "You're going to pay for this."

"Fine." Mary growled as she pointed her gun at me.

"It's gonna cost like $$ 250, to fix this."

"Wait do you actually want me to pay to fix your stupid jacket?"

"Yes, and now I want you to buy me a drink since you're pointing your gun at me still, even though I already won."

Becky's pov

(Y/n) and Mary leave the mansion, together. "What just happened?" Seth asked.

"I don't have a clue." Allen answered.

"It's just (y/n) being (y/n)."

"He's an odd guy isn't he?" Amelia asked.

"Oh you have no idea." But that's one of the reasons I like him so much.

(Y/n)'s pov

"Yo bar keep Another one." Ace slams his fourth glass down.

"So tell me again how much Reese is paying you?"

"$$ 400,000."

"That much just to baby sit that little trouble maker of a daughter he's got."

"If He's Willing to pay me this much, I think this job might be more trouble then it's worth."

"Well yeah if bounty hunters ,like Ms. Kill everything on sight, are trying to claim her bounty."

"That's why I'm asking you two for help, we'll split the money."

"I'm in, besides sounds like an easy payday."

"So what about you Ace?"

"I can't I'm the sheriff, I got to uh protect and serve and all that."

"Come on you and I both know you don't do anything."

"If you did, I wouldn't have almost kill Zephyr earlier."

"You were never close to killing me."

"I guess it would be like old times, why the hell not I don't have anything better to do I'm in."