Chapter 2

INTRO:

John and Drift walked inside the Hero League headquarters, Carbide and Raptor was waiting for them there at the front entrance. "Welcome back! See you have the new guy already!" Raptor said over to John as he saw John walking to the entrance. John nods at Raptor and Carbide, signaling them to follow him inside along side their newcomer. Drift looked very nervous, he looked around and was in shock at the headquarters. He never seen a place this huge before. John walked to his working station and sat in his chair, pulling up random places on the map. Drift looks as he walked over, following behind was Carbide and Raptor of course. "John. We have reports on something strange." A red haired girl walks over and gives John coordinates to type in. John types them in and they show Titans. They was running around eating innocent players everywhere. "What in God's name are those things?" John looks as his eyes was widened. "We don't know, I sent out Zoey and Sledgehammer out to go see. Dyler is out there with them too." Valor said as she looked over at the screen. "You sent my girlfriend out?" John said in an angry tone. "She said she wanted to go out there and look, so I sent her out there." Valor retorted back to John as she crossed her arms. John facepalms and gets up, going out to go find his girlfriend. "Poor Dyler, he never lets that girl be alone at all." Valor said to Carbide and Raptor, then looking at Drift. "You're new here, correct?" She asked as she held out her hand for him to shake. Drift nodded and shook her hand. "My name is Drift. Nice to meet you." He said as he put on his jacket. "I'm Valor, this is Carbide and Raptor. Battlehawk over there and Teknique and Abstrakt over there" Valor said pointing to different working stations. Drift was amazed by this place, he's glad he followed John.

Part 2:

Levi and his squad had found some shelter and was poking at stuff they found in houses. "What's this?" Armin asked as he held up a little blue bottle. "It says Shield Potion" Mikasa says as she read the label on the back. "Never seen this before." Armin responded as he put it down. Eren was looking out a window as Levi, Hanji, and Moblit was making plans to move out in the dawn of morning. "Eren. Come over here for a minute." Levi commands from the table. Eren looks and nods as he walks over, "Yes, sir?" Eren asked Levi. "Levi needs you to turn Titan to take us around. We spotted multiple Titans that came through those rift things with us. People might be in great danger." Hanji proclaimed as she fixed her glasses on her head. Eren looks with a bit of concern as he looked at Hanji. "R-Really?! W-What if I go berserk again?!" Eren tried to shout out but Levi hit him down. "Be quiet you dumbass, people could be wandering around here." Levi told Eren as he held him by the front of his shirt, then throwing him down. "Shh...I hear something." Jean told everyone. Levi peeks through a window as he kept his blades at a ready position. Some group was running to the house they was at. Levi signals them all to be cautious and keep their guard up. The group of people going towards Levi and them stops at the front door. Levi readies his blades as he heard the door on the front turn open.

Part 3 (Chapter 2 Final):

Zoey, Sledgehammer, and Dyler was walking down near Lonely Lodge. "So...you know what those giant things are, Dyler?" Zoey asked as she looked to her, interesting and worried at the same time. Dyler nods. "They are called Titans. Giant humanoid creatures they devour other humans to regain back their original bodies." Dyler responded. Sledgehammer looks as he was in the front. Zoey gasped in horror as Dyler said that. "They are horrible creatures." Dyler added, but opens her mouth to speak once more, "There are also something called Titan-Shifters, they are able to turn into a special and specific kind of Titan. They can either use that power for good or evil, but they live for only 13 years. After 13 years, they're dead for good. No coming back...unless it's in my family. It runs in our family but I don't know if I'm a Shifter myself.." Dyler added as she walked with Zoey and Sledgehammer. "Hey look, a house!" Zoey pointed over from on a small hill, she got out her Drum Gun and crouched and went towards it slowly. Sledgehammer wasn't that silent, he went straight for it, and Dyler stayed in the back. Watching their backs. Zoey stopped as she approached the front door. She nods at Sledgehammer and Dyler to ready their guns and she slowly opened the door, hoping nobody was in there.