Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Intro (No more parts, everything merged):

Levi kept his silence as the door opened, he hid behind the door as it opened and everyone else was upstairs or hiding waiting to jump out and attack. The door slowly opened as he saw a green-haired girl walk in slowly, he kicks her down and holds a blade to her neck, Hanji and Mikasa dashing out towards a guy in army clothes and at a girl with a green and purple hoodie, Mikasa stops as she was darting towards the girl, instantly recognizing her. "Dyler? Is that you?" Mikasa asked in a state of shock, they haven't seen her since the year 847 in their world. "M-Mikasa?" Dyler looks as she put away her legendary assault rifle. Eren and Armin comes out too and looks at her, shocked to see their childhood friend again. Levi looks as he puts his blades away. "D-Don't hurt them please! They're my friends!" Dyler exclaimed to Levi, pleading for their lives. Levi looked down at the woman on the floor and looked at the army man before nodding. "That's Zoey and Sledgehammer. They helped me get back on my feet and I joined their Hero League led by my boyfriend!" Dyler looks at them, reassuringly. Mikasa looks at her, with a special look. "You have a boyfriend now? What's his name?" Eren asked, obviously joking with her. "That would be me." A man comes out of nowhere and holds a gun to Hanji's head. Hanji looks and jumps back into Moblit, both of them falling on the ground. Mikasa and Levi take out their blades and runs at him. Dyler gets in their way and pleads them to stop. "T-This is my boyfriend!!! John Wick!!" Dyler exclaimed loud enough for them to hear. Mikasa stops and looks. "Tch..." Levi says as he puts his blades up once more. "Babe, you shouldn't have went out like this." John says and then kissing her forehead. "Sorry...I wanted to see the Titans." Dyler said as she started blushing. John looks at Levi and them, asking them how they got here. "We don't know, we got sucked up into those things right there" Armin pointed out to the rifts that kept spitting out people and Titans. John nods. "Same as Drift then." John starts walking, signaling everyone to follow him. Dyler holds John's hand as she walks beside him, John was very protective of her since she wasn't able to see her family again. Her mother, father, and her four older brothers. He was all that Dyler had left, John loves her so much. Eren, Armin, and Mikasa walk up to her and starts talking to her. Dyler nods and smiles. John looks as he held an arm around her, he noticed how happy she is. "So. You're John Wick?" Levi walks up beside John, looking at him with his devilish glare. John nods in response. "I'm a retired assassin. But I'll kill if I have to, anything to protect my friends and my little beauty over here." John says and kisses Dyler's head. Dyler blushes again and looks, smiling and giggling. Levi nods as he walked, sipping some tea he had made earlier. Hanji and Moblit was talking to Zoey and Sledgehammer. Jean, Connie, and Sasha was with Mikasa and them.

*Later at the Hero League base*

Valor, Raptor, and Carbide welcomes back everyone and sees Levi and his squad. "Who are they?" Carbide asks John as he walked in with Dyler in his arms. "Apparently they're Dyler's friends from childhood." John responds as he held Dyler close. "I seen she fell asleep." Raptor chuckles as he looked up from his paper. John nods. "I'm going to put her in bed, she's getting sick." John says as he walks to his room. "Oh, and Carbide, show them where they'll be sleeping will you?" John says before he goes off to his room. Carbide nods and tells Levi and them to follow him. "We'll be having a meeting at sunset later. We'll get to know you people more and where you came from." Carbide tells them as he walked to the spare rooms. "We only have three rooms left, so you need to share." Carbide says as he looked at them. "You three come in here..." he points to Mikasa, Eren, and Armin. "You three in the second room" he points to Jean, Connie, and Sasha. "And You three in the last room" he points to Levi, Hanji, and Moblit. "If you need anything, just come find me, Raptor, or Valor." Carbide says as he points to Valor and Raptor. Levi nods and tells them to go in their rooms. Zoey started checking on Abstrakt and Teknique, seeing if they needed anything or any help. "Nah, we're good Zoey. Thanks for askin' though." Abstrakt responded with a nod in assurance. Zoey nods and walks off to her working station.

*Later*

The day was silent, especially where John was taking care of Dyler, who was growing sicker by the hour. It may be homesick, or she's really catching a fever. They won't know until they check her. Levi and all of them have gotten settled in, they hid their 3D Maneuver Gear so Carbide and them won't question anything about it. "Levi. We need to make sure they don't find our gear." Hanji says as she was looking out a window. Levi nods as he seen Hanji turn to face him. "I won't let them find it. Especially Wick." Levi gets up and walks to his cup, taking a small sip of tea he made. Moblit was asleep so he could rest up for the meeting at sunset. Mikasa, Eren, and Armin are asleep on their beds, as well as Jean, Connie, and Sasha. Carbide goes to their rooms to check on them, he knocks on Levi's door first. Levi looks and opens it, responded with a 'yes?' "Just checking in on you all, seeing if you needed anything and all that." Carbide responds as he nods. "The others are sleeping, we are fine. Thank you." Levi says in a calm manner, but still being Levi. Carbide nods. "Well, the meeting is in an hour. Make sure you all are awake by then, you need to be there as John says." Carbide says as he waves and walks off. Levi shuts the door and rolls his eyes. "Who was it?" Moblit asked as he woke up, sounding horrible. "Carbide." Levi says as he goes back to his yes. Hanji was sitting on her bed, cleaning her glasses. John sighs as he kissed Dyler's head. Dyler looks as she was curled up next to him, obviously looking tired. "You need go to sleep for me, okay?" John says softly as he held her. "I-I don't wanna miss the meeting..." Dyler says as she looked up at him, giving him her cute and innocent look. John sighs and smiles, he couldn't resist it. "Alright. Anything for you princess. I love you." John says as he kisses her. Dyler smiles and kissed back and snuggles up to him. One thing Dyler hates, is missing a meeting, especially this one. She's reunited with her childhood friends again.