Chapter 6/Very Short Update

Chapter 6:

Intro:

Valor and Zoey was walking around while talking to Carbide and Sledgehammer. John was taking care of Dyler, and Mikasa and Armin was with Eren. Dyler and Eren was still recovering from their Titan battle behind the house. Levi was outside with Hanji and Moblit. "Is she doing okay?" Abstrakt walks into John and Dyler's room. "I believe so. It was tough." John says as he stood up from Dyler's side of the bed. Abstrakt looks at him as he nodded. "Did you need something, Abstrakt?" John asks. "N-Nah! I just wanted to see if she's okay is all. You know, she's like a little sister to me after all." Abstrakt looked John straight in the eyes, he meant it. John looked back, he nods. "I see. You've been a good friend of her's? Yeah?" John asked boldly. Abstrakt nodded. "I care about her as much as you do, believe me." Abstrakt said as he crosses his arms, looking right in John's eyes again. John stared at him as Dyler started waking up, both men looked as they faced her, both having concern. "J-John...Abstrakt...?" Dyler asked in a tired and worn out tone. "Are you okay? How are you feeling?" John asks as he held her head gently. "It hurts..." Dyler said as she sat up, holding her head and groaning. Abstrakt looked and gives her a pill. "Here. This is for your head." Abstrakt says as he put the pill in her hand. Dyler looks at it and tilts her head. John takes it and looks. "What did you do to it? Is this a magic pill? What are you trying?" John asked as he held up his gun. Abstrakt looked. "I'm not trying anything. Back off!" He says as he grabbed the gun. Dyler pushes them both away from each other as she got up. She walked out of the room and went to Eren's room, going to check on him. John and Abstrakt looks at each other before getting up and walking out to find Carbide and Raptor. Dyler knocks on the door as she waited to see if anyone was in there. Mikasa open the door and waves. "I'm here to check on Eren..." Dyler says as she looked at Mikasa. Mikasa nods and lets her in. Eren and Armin look up at Mikasa and Dyler. Dyler has the Titan Shifter markings on her face, it was steaming. Eren has those too. They look. "I never knew you was a Titan too.." Eren said as he stood up, poking at his Titan Shifter markings. "Yeah...my father did that to me as a child.." Dyler says as she looked down some, regretting the memories that came back to her about it all. Eren looks, feeling bad. "Hey...it'll be okay. I'll be fine, I promise Eren." Dyler looks as she smiled faintly. Mikasa and Armin looks, noticing something wrong. They keep quiet and look at each other. "Well, I best be going...sorry to have bothered you." Dyler says as she walks out, not giving them a chance to speak back. Mikasa looks as she looks back to Eren and Armin, confused. "That was...sudden." Armin says as he stands up from Eren's bed and sighed. "Maybe she's upset she had to fight me?" Eren says as he laid back down and looked up at the ceiling. "No. It was something else. We could tell." Mikasa says as she sits down on a box and looks out the window. Hanji was walking around with Moblit to see what else there might be to explore about and stuff. "Section Commander! Come here!" Moblit says out to her, pointing to a room. Hanji walks over and looks. "Hm? What could be in there? Is it locked?" Hanji asks as she attempts to open the door. Someone smacks her hand away and breathed. "Don't open that door! Our secret weapons are in there, something you can't handle to use." The voice belonged to John. He walked up to Hanji and Moblit with Carbide beside him. "What were you trying to look at, exactly?" Carbide asked in his normal voiced tone. "Just looking around is all, my apologies." Moblit said as he rushed him and Hanji away before she got to say anything, already knowing what she would say. John and Carbide stands there confused as ever.

==============================

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, I was stuck with school and on a writer's block. But here's the latest installment and I hope you enjoyed it! Goodbye!