3.

Jay Park P. O. V

I was in the hospital with my best friend Andrew we were in the waiting room chilling as his 1 year old son get check out cause he was sick and kept throwing up, I was scrolling through Instagram just chilling cause there's really nothing to do here "mom I told you I can handle this a I got Kat and you guys to help me" I heard a familiar voice "ok I'm just saying I'm too young to be a grandmother"

"Really mom your were 20 when you picked me and Jake up I'm 24 now you like 42 or around that,  what you mean you too young"

"Ok fine, stop yell out my damn age shit I feel old but I look good" I looked around seeing Jean walking over to me "hello Jay fancy seeing you here" She said with a small smile damn this girl is sexy "same to you,  what are you doing you good?"

"Yeah I'm fine here because I was bringing m—"

"Mommy hungry food please?" A little girl cut her mommy she a mom what wait hold up huh..?

"Ok baby let's go get your sister first ight" The little girl node she looked like she was about 2 or 3years old,  curly hair like jena and a bruise like a had print on her face.  What the fuck happened "say hi to Mr. Jsy" Jena said to the little girl she looked at me and slowly hid behind Jena leg, "sorry she's a bit shy" I shook my head "nah it's fine,  what's your name princess"

"I Kari" She said still behind Jena leg trying to hide "Kari you pretty, I'm Jay"

"Hi"

"What happened to your face?"

"Big mean guy hit my face and say mean words to me but mommy saved me and baby sister" I smiled as she tried to talk properly but failed "that good,  you cute"

"Hank you" I laughed a little as she tried to say thank you "anyways Jay I'll see you at work I have to go feed these two bye" She was waved walking out with three other women "damn look at that ass" Drew said "who's?"

"Nigga the one in the green skirt her shit bouncing" I looked and damn ever step that shit jiggled then I looked at Jena and her ass was doing the same, I bit my bottom lip damn her body is right.  I'm 25 and a CEO of a famous hotel company my parents work overseas so I hardy see the.  I'm single and happy I don't need a gold digger girlfriend like my last ion' fuck with those bitches,  but I do get pussy when I want it but other then That I'm a chill as person.

Jena P. O. V

We were in McDonald we order our meal about 3mins ago Emma was in her car seat sucking on her pacify while Kari was play games on my phone, I looked over at my mom and she was down in her phone smiling and shit like what the fuck got you smiling so damn hard.  Kat has been quite the hole day she was normally talkative and happy around us but today she been acting weird she looked at me for a second then looked away, for the 3-4 years I've known her I could tell when something is off. I tapped her thigh she looked at me and leaned over "come with me" I whispered she sighed "mom we'll be right back watch them for me please" She nodded I took Kari off me lap she had a little frown on her face "I'll be right back" I kissed her cheek.  I grabbed Kat hand leading us to the car.

"What's going on with you" I asked she shook her head "I'mma ask again and this time I want you to look at me and answer what's going on with you,  and you better not lie cause you know I don't like liars" She turned around ad looked into my eyes "I'm waiting"

"It's what we saw earlier it brought back unwanted memories for" I pulled out one of my E Cigs the blue one.

"Keep going I'm listening"

"But I don't want to talk about it thought" I sigh patting my lap signaling her to come over,  she climbed over and sat on my lap rest her head on my shoulder, she the only one I ever give special treatment to because I've known her for years you can say we friends with benefits but we act like couple i don't know why we just do,  the other girls I I do take them out make sure that they eat and have everything they need, as long as they don't disrespect me or anyone around me we cool they do what they want.  But the one person that I kept thinking about way my boss Jay that nigga so fine I'll let him hit it any day just name the time and place damn like I gotta get him to smash.  I know I sound like a hoe but come on that nigga sexy let's not front.

"Come on tell me you know about my past now tell me yours"

"I was raised by two crack heads they use hit me you for no reason and one day it got so bad that they hit and knock me out when I woke up the next morning i went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror my face was swollen and bloody I sat in my room crying in the dark.  From then on it kept getting worse to the point were I almost died.  I finally got away when I was about 10 years old they put me in Foster care and I loved it it was always good to be around kids my age they were kind and always have new adventures everyday. And the care lady was sweet the i had time leave when I was 19 I went to college work and got my own house and that's when I met you,  you were all up on me telling me that I would never have to work again if I just became 'one of the girl' and I accepted now look at us" She smiled I connect my lips with hers "do they shit live here?" I said breaking the kiss "I don't know maybe they probably dear by now"

"Well I'm going to check it out for myself" I mumbled against her lips "you don't know how much I love you" Love? She just said she love me,  I mean you can love a friend right? "Yeah ma you too" Smiling she leaded down kissing me roughly I pulled her panties to the side feeling how wet she is "mmhmm I want you to fuck my pussy up" She said putting one of her leg on the dashboard and the other on the seat, so her legs were wide open lucky my truck had black bullet proof glass so no one can see us.  I slapped her pussy causing her to yelp "we gotta finish this when we get home" I said with a smirk "really I'm all turned on and shit" I laughed at her "sorry"

"Man whatever" She said getting up,  I laughs to myself looking at how mad she is mad this girl shaking my head.

—————

I changed Emma character to her^