4.

Jena P. O. V

I was in McDonald's bathroom with Kari she was washing her hand "how old are you babygirl" I asked I know Emma is 5 months old and Kari was 2-3 "I 2 old" I smiled "mommy I no want to go back no mean lady and man" I picked her up walk out "you won't have to babygirl" I kissed her cheeks while tickling her lil tummy,  she smiled it was so beautiful it brighten the hole room. Walking back to the table I put Kari in her high chair "no mommy I want sit with you"

"What's wrong with the chair? "

"No I want you mommy"

"No sit there"

"No I want you mommy peawse" She looked as if she was about to cry "just pick her up she about to cry" I heard a familiar voice say.  I looked around and saw Jay,  what the fuck didn't I just see this nigga "I was about to thanks you very much" I said with a bit of attitude, I was sexual frustrated because every time I saw him I'm turned on like damn nigga can you push yo dick inside me already. I picked up Kari placing her on my lap, I looked over at Jay who was m hard as hell "yes? " I said "oh shit mah bad,  I'll see you at work tomorrow" He winked and walked away,  shaking my head he gon kill me. Our food finally can and Kari was the first one to dig in to the Fry's she was eating with a smile on her face "slow down you might choke" Kat said.

_______________

After I dropped my mom home I dropped Kat and the kids off because they were sleepy, right after that I called my works to set up the bedroom next to mine and put a crib in my room. I was currently on my way to the club because my bitch ass brother said he wanted to chill and have 'brother and sister time' like bitch what I look like.  I was wearing a white off the shoulder dress and nude heels,  I let my curls run wild.

I headed up to the V

I headed up to the V. I. P where my brother was sitting. I too a beer out the wine cooler "hey sis how you been" Jake asked taking a shot "good boy what you call me out here for I could be at home cuddling with my babies" I said a lil annoyed, I already miss there lil cute faces. "Babies what babies?" He looked at me confused "oh I forgot to tell you you have two little nieces and I'm a mommy" I choked on his drinks "since when?"

"Since today,  I adopted them"

"Ohh for a minute I thought you,  you know but I wanna see them"

"Come by tomorrow" I said looking around the club,  "I'll be right back" I said getting up,  I made my way to the bathroom through the the crowd club. When I finally made it I heard sniffling form the corner I turn to see a slime thick chick crying.

She was pretty

She was pretty. I walked up to her tapping her shoulder "what" She said with a bit of attitude "uhm first of its 'yes' and I was asking if you ight"

"I'm fine"

"Lies or else you wouldn't be crying" I she turned around looking at me fully,  I saw finger prints in her face and her arm was bruise a bit "what happened to you?"

"Nothing I said I was fine" I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off by a loud male voice "Sharie hurry the fuck up I'm wait for your ugly bitch ass in the back"

" I'm coming she yelled back" She was about to walk out but I grabbed her wrist "is he hitting you?" She did say any so I take that as a yes I hate seeing shit like this "let me help you"

"You can't do shit for me'

" I can not let me help you I cab save your life"

"What can you do call the police or some dumb shit like that?"

"You really font know who I am for you?"

"What are yo-" She was cut off by the door opening two of my girls walked in "hello boss sorry to interrupt" Amber and Amy said in Union "boss you the hell you calling her boss" They looked at her shocked "you don't know who your talking?, you better watch you mouth she can kill you or save you,  Jena and her family is one of the riches people in the world she saved us from off the streets since then we've been working for her and her family,  we are really thankful cause if it wasn't for them we could of still been getting raped and abused" Amber said while Amy agreed,  "but how can you help though he's in a gang they can killed you guys" Sharie said,  I sighed cause her dumbass still don't get it "SHE'S IN A GANG HER HOLE FAMILY IS DUH" Amy whisper yelled.  "I got this go back to what you were doing" The node and left,  I turn to Sharie who looked shocked "so you coming with me or what?" She slowly node "ok follow my every move of that?" She node again. Sneaking out the club we finally made it to my BMW

"Wow nice car""Thanks,  hurry up and get in" She did as I say, I pulled off driving to my house  "so you bi or anything?" I asked "no I'm straight"

"Wow nice car"
"Thanks,  hurry up and get in" She did as I say, I pulled off driving to my house  "so you bi or anything?" I asked "no I'm straight"

"You look stress so I'll help you with that tonight"

"What you mean by that?"

"You'll soon know but just know ill be your  stress reliever to night" I pulled you in front of my house "damn y'all really are rich,  look how big this shit is" She said in amazed,  I smiled walking in "follow me to your room" We walked to the second floor in the first bed room on the left, I opened it since she could walking in, she was about to scream but I covered her mouth just in time "we aren't the only ones here" I said "sorry im just so happy,  I never got this treatment ever,  thank you so much and sorry for how I acted"

"It's fine and your welcome, now go take off your clothes and lay down I'll be right back" I walked out going to change in some shorts and a tank top, I want into her bathroom and turned on the warm water, sprinkle rose petals, and rose body wash after that I when and turned on so soft jazz music. I wasn't trying to fuck but she's been through a lot and I wanted to help since this was all I could I use to do it for my mom when she would be stressed about the gang things "come on Sharie" I said she came around the corner "awe Jena thank you so much you did have to do all this for me"

"I know" I shrugged "well every thing is laid out for you see you tomorrow goodnight"

"Night and thanks again" I node walking out.

I walked in my room to see Kari wide awake crying while Emma and Kat was sleeping I rushed over to her "what's wrong?" I said wiping her tears "mommy you leave me alone" Awe she's the cutest "shhshh I'm sorry baby let go sleep" I picked her up laying her in the bed "no mommy here" She crawled on top oh me lay "ok baby whatever you want" I smile,  I turned in the TV flipping it to Disney channel the show 'Jessie' was on I Pat her butt trying to get her to go to sleep but she kept fighting it until she was out I close my eyes letting the sleep take over.