6.

Jena P. O. V

1 week later

It's been a week since Jay and I had sex and let me tell you, I did some positions that's I never knew I could do or was able to do he beat the pussy up so bad it was sore for about 3-4 days, at work he would look and me smirk and bit his bottom lip,  I anit even gon lie and say that shit wasn't sexy he turn my panties into ocean,  "can we talk" Kat said,  I was on my bed watching TV the Emma and Kari was with my parents they wanted to watch them so I let them they were so in love with the girls "yeah sure what's up" I said she walked in sitting on the bed "Jena,  why have you been ignoring me and pushing me away when I try to kiss and talk to you,  you just walk away did I do something wrong if I did please tell me so I can fix it,  is it my body and I ugly or fat I can fix all the please tell me what I did" She said with teary eyes man now I feel bad. "Girl it ain't even like that a hole lot of shit been going down and a lot is about to change around here.,"

"Like what types of changes?"

"Some of y'all have to move,  I'm giving some of you guys up to other owners"

"Like Terry or Sia?" Terry and Sia are some other owners we aren't blood related but they are like part of my family we all knee each other forever my mom grew up with their parents so they all raised us together. Nun of my girls liked Terry he's strict he tells his girls what to do how to do and they have very limited freedom. Sia on the other had my girls love her as much as they love me she had the same rules I had we don't care what you do or anything else just don't disrespect us or betray us or else your out.
"Sia of course" I chuckled.

"Can you not give me up I love being her with you?"

"Who said anything about giving you up?"

"I was just say cause I don't wanna leave"

"C'mere ma" I Pat the side of my bed,  she walked around crawling under the covers and rapped her arms and legs around me,  I gripped her ass but she moved my hand "no because you ignored me for a week" She said I looked around to find out who she was talking to cause it sure as hell ain't me "I think you lost a few cells in that brain of yours cause that ass, pussy,  and every damn thing on you is mine and I can touch when and if I want" She giggled I put my hands Back on her ass.
———————————
For the rest of the day Kat and I had just been in bed watch TV,  cuddling and sleep nun more.  It was about 6:00p.m at night my babies should be coming any minutes now and I was excited I just love them so much I'm always happy to be around them, tomorrow at my job was taken your kids to work day a... RING RING I was cut off by my phone ringing I picked it up from the night stand I saw it was jake calling so I answered

"Hi big sis"

"Jake stop calling me that you make me sound old we we're only born 2mins apart, but any ways sup"

"I was just calling time asked if we still on first tomorrow and where's my cuties"

"They should b--"my thoughts we're cut off by the door bell ring "hold on jake give me a min"

"Ight" I crawled out of bed walking down stairs I opened the door seeing my dad and the girls "hi papa where's mom" I asked grabbing the car seat from his hand "he lazy ass said to tell you hi cause she too tired to get out of bed" I laughed as he mimicked her voice "MOMMY" I see Kari little self running toward me "hi my cutie" I said placing the car seat on the floor and picking her up "I miss you so much" I said hugging her tight "I too mommy papa got cookie fo me" She said showing me the chocolate chip cookies "mmm yummy" She giggled "aw my baby girl growing up on me this remind me of when we first got you and your brother noe you got kids of your own" I smiled at my dad giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

After a few minutes of talking my dad left Kari went to dad and so did Emma and Kat went back to her room I was wide awake and sexually frustrated I didn't even know why.  I got out of bed and walk up stairs to the end of the Hall to Kats room I walk in lock through door and turned on the light I walked over to her bed and tried waking her up "Kat, Kat... KAT!" I said in between pushes.  She still did wake up,  I rolled my eyes and walked out on my way to the kitchen I heard movement in Shari's room, I knocked on the door til I heard "come in" I opened the door seeing her under the covers,  I bit my bottom I was mad horny and I didn't know why.  It was dead ass pissing me off "how can I help you?" Shari asked not in a mean way "none I'm just pissed, but anyways how was your first day here" I said taking a seat on the couch "to be honest it was good,  we went out and got our nails done it was honestly one of the best day in had in a long time so I'm happy but the only thing that throws me off is what if he comes back for me?  He can harm everyone in this house what will I do then?"

"What you can start with is you claiming down or I can help with that"

"How would you help?"

"All you gotta say is yes or no when I ask you... Do you want me to help? "

"Yes, I guess"

"Ok,  open your legs"

"Wait hold up what you gon do"

"Can you just listen" I said a bit annoyed "I ain't into that lesbian shit tho"

"You got to be lesbian to receive free heads"

"Do I have to do it back to you? "

"Nah I got girls for that"

"Oh ok" She slowly opened her legs, I climbed in between

her legs,  there was nothing to remove cause she wasn't wearing panties so I just started,  slowly rubbing her clit she kind of jumped a bit,  I licked and sucked on her clit while moving my finger in and out of her.
_____________________________

"Jake why yo ass standing taking picture,  you ain't even cute" I said while placing Emma in her car seat "uwcle jwake" Kari ran into the living room holding her hands up so jake can pick her up "hey tiny sup?" He said while picking her up. Over the last week jake and Kari grew close together because he kept coming over and getting her whatever she wants.  "Ight I got everything,  y'all ready" I asked jake and Kari,  they nod "ight pets go to work".