Characters

Her director (laksh kapoor)
His designer( ragini raichand).

Laksh kapoor :- is a young director in film industry, who is giving continues hit movies…

He is lovely and fun loving person, serious about his work ..

He makes romcom movies and also message oriented movies..

He believes problems  can be solved by facing them with a  pure smile..

He sometime becomes selfish but he takes care of it that he doesnt hurt anyone ….elder one  in family.
Belives in love and frdship…

He belongs to film back ground family….and has a cute little sister.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ragini raichand:- a young designer and location selector

Ragini raichand:- a young designer and location selector. she is younger in her family and mostly pampered by all, her family belongs to business back ground.

A very famous jewellary makers and also have fabric business..

She is interest in photography but not as profession. Her designs are very famous that she unknowingly entered in to film industry and now ruling it with her designs and also in selecting locations.

Many of them dont knew her personally, only few knew her that to whom she worked with..

Sanskar will be a present in few episode as hero ..

Main characters are ragini and laksh…..

Ragini had 2 brothers one brother is dead and his death has a secret.

Ragini parents doesnt like her to be in film industry but they never stop her infact they tries to protect her more…..

Precap:- laksh entry