Part 2

Both see each other in shock.

Girl:- what the hell are u doing here.

Laksh:- i am also asking u same. what are u doing here?

Girl:- you were in my office. So, you should answer first ok and who allowed you in my cabin first.

Saying this she  turns to her pa and says, i told you to bring mr.laksh kapoor and whom you brought.

Remo about to speak but cuts by Laksh

Laksh:- excuse me i am laksh kapoor …

Girl:- what unbelievable..

Laksh:- even i am shocked by knewing that you were ragini raichand..and these all designs and ideas are from this mud filled head.

Ragini opens her mouth in shock. She shows her finger towards him and says you...

Laksh:- yaa, me Laksh.. Laksh kapoor the young and sensation youth director, whom you met because you might did some good in your previous birth.

Ragini laughs and says, I don't knew about what good  I did, but I am I might did alot of sins that I am going to work with you. Laksh... Laksh kapoor.. Young generation ka kadoos and old director who manages his white hair by coloring it.

Laksh opens his mouth in shock including Remo and producer. They looks at his, hair while Laksh too looks at his hair which has few brown color.

Remo and producer giggles. While Laksh says.

Laksh:- This was not dye, it's hair coloring and this, spike brown color was trend. Don't you knew that.

Ragini:- I knew, that's what I am saying that you were covering your white hair in name of spike and bike.

Laksh about to say something but stops and says. It's waste to argue with you after all you were speaking having personal experience in this right.

Before she could speak..

Remo shouts .

Remo:- stop it guys you both were fighting like school going kids. In fact those are better than you both.

Ragini and Laksh looks at Remo in shock.
While..

Producer :- both of you meet properly.I don't want any problem in this film..

Laksh and miss.ragini please..for my sake. My career and family, I kept everything in this film. So , please.

Both looks at each other and unwillingly hand shakes.

Ragini:- i am sorry and please have a seat.

Laksh:- its ok.

Ragini and remaing also eyes him angrily.

Laksh see and says:- fine, i am sorry too.

Ragini nodes her head in disbelief and talks with Remo ignoring him.

Remo:- i need your help dear. I lisened that you were going to maurius from your brother is it true.

Ragini:- yaa, Maurius will be  awesome in this season, it's perfect for relaxing and i too need a break thats why..

Remo:- sorry to disturb you relaxation time but i need your help .

Ragini:- hmm say i will always love to help you.

Remo:- u already visited their so suggest me few places na ..

ragini opens her laptop and shows a file to him and says in this all places photos, vedios and their desprictions are there. you see them, if you have any doudt about any place i will say..