Part 4

Remo dragging ragini and makes her sit..
Remo watches her continuosly.

Ragini:- what happen remo jii why r u seeing me like that?

Remo:- seriously, i never saw your this angle.

Ragini:- which angle.

Remo:- fighting angle? come on seriously ragini..i never saw you getting angry on someone  and you were fighting like small kid with him.

Ragini:- he is provoking me to fight with him and i am just answering to his annoyed and weird questions….

Remo:- ragini...

Ragini:- ok from now onwards i will try be professional with him ok and no fightings…

Remo:- hmm stay calm ok.

Ragini:- when you are planning  trip to maurisis..

Remo:- dont worry with out you i wont go, because you were best in finding location and I too don't want to strain myself in searching.

Ragini smiles..

Here...

Laksh sitting and sanskar seeing him.

Laksh:- dont watch like that its making me uncomfortable ..

Sanskar:- whats that laksh. why r u fighting with her? do u have any idea she is leading designer in whole world and you were  questioning her talent…when all directors are eager to work with her and here you are behaving like this.

Laksh:- i am not questioning her i am just asking.

Sanskar:- achaa the word itself  asking has another name and it is questioning only ok.

Suddenly they hear a group of claps and their turns and see crowd slowly moving back by making a circle..

They both peeps in and sees

Remo is making ragini dance and she keep on saying ..

Ragini:- i cant dance remo..
Still they both were dancing funnily and ragini is laughing.

Laksh to him self..

She is laughing whole heartedly wow, she has a attractive laugh anyone can simply get attracted to her and her arrogent answers dont knew why but when ever i fight with her, i am liking it infact i love to fight with her..

A perfect compitator..

Sanskar drags laksh to stage by breaking his thoughts….

All dances happily..

After two days all were waiting at airport .

One after other reaches their..

Laksh starts roaming here and their saying unbelievable by threwing his both hands in air...

Sanskar rolls his eyes :- now what happen.

Laksh:- where is your so called famous fashion designer..

Kusum:- why u always back of her? still we have one hour time to check in right then, just be calm and let's us be calm.

Sanskar:- actually u want a reason to fight with her and  you  got a reason of  late  now to fight with her, although still one hour is their. Uff

We should be ready to see and to hear both of your fight now.

Laksh:- your are saying mee that I only start fighting while she was so innocent, he ..stops by seeing sanskar seeing somewhere and showing to him at a place by pointing finger..