Wendy!!!

At the moment I was attacking  Lamia Scales guild I looked up to see them all charging at me. At that moment I just took my finger and flicked it and they went flying. There was only three people left from my attack. One a wizard saint, a dog like person, and a Ice mage. They all started running at me at the same time.
The one that was in the lead was the dog like person with claws sticking out of his hand now. So I grabbed him and flipped him so he stabbed the wizard saint.

Now they both fell flat on the floor. But the ice mage wasn't going to give up so he made a Ice dragon, a Ice lion, and a Ice gorilla. I jumped to escape them and I then grabbed the wizard saint and flicked my fingers again destroying the ice mages creations and sending him and the dog like person flying.

I then threw the wizard saint sending him to my next target ... Fairy Tail. 

Wendy's POV

I was talking with Levy when there was a big crash in the guild.
Everyone was gathering around the crash. Soon the smoke cleared and Juda (wizard saint) was laying on the broken floor.
I got down and started to heal him, soon he popped up and ran to the Masters room. After what seemed hours they finally came out.

Master spoke clearly and loud so everyone could hear him. "A enemy is coming this way the enemy has already destroyed Lamia Scales guild, and now we're his next target".

Juda then jumped down and started to leave the guild until Natsu jumped up and asked him where he was going. Juda just continued walking when he was by the door he turned around and yelled "good luck Fairy Tail you'll need it" and then ran out the door.

I stood there not knowing what to do. Until Juda was shot back into the guild with a scared look in his eyes.

Y/N's POV

I was just jumping to my next target until I saw a old friend.
I jumped down and nailed Juda into a guild. I then walked into the guild and looked around to see tons of people charging at me. I just flicked my finger and some went flying. Ohhhhh this is gonna be fun.

I jumped around nailing people in the face, gut, you name it. Until I was hit straight into the floor breaking a lot of it on impact.

I then looked  around to see who hit me until my eyes landed on a blunette it was weird cause when my eyes landed on her I felt a sudden rush of comfort. When I saw her she looked at me with hate and fear. While I looked at her with protection and caring eyes. When a pink haired man saw where I was looking he started just bashing me into the floor with every hit I went deeper into the ground.

Soon I was completely covered with dirt except they made it so I was in some sort of square so I had a little room. I just sat back and relaxed then my mind wondered to the blunette.

I suddenly had a big rush of questions going through my head. Who is she? Why did I go soft when I saw her? Who is she?! My face started heating up. I panicked wondering if someone was trying to burn me. I slowly drifted to sleep, thinking about the blunette.

Wendy's POV

Why was he staring at me? Why did he stop fighting when he saw me? Questions were rushing through my faster than I could understand my mind felt like it was filled with unsorted nonsense. Carla then asked me in a worried voice "Are you okay child?"

"Yeah just wondering that's all" 

"Are you sure dear you look like you have a fever"

"What do you mean by that"

"Well your face is red and your all sweaty"

"Oh... Okay well I'm going to go get some rest" 

"Sorry dear, but how ever much I would like that, but we have to make sure this criminal doesn't escape"

"Oh... right"

So that was the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it and I promise that there will always be at least 747 words in each chapter and if you think I should stop at a cliffhanger and make a second book please tell me.😋😋

Wendy Marvell x Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें